Viva La Resistance? | R44

Stevey

Pruner
It seems the round is over already, and im really not up for another 60 odd day wait until the next round start, can we all get together and take down the top? They will enjoy it, we will enjoy it..

Lets gooo

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Attitude seemed to be competing for the win to me... or were they FTW if they won, but FTF if they lost?

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
We tried, we failed, now lets just wait till next round you over optimistic people!

Max

Garden Designer
I'm sure many alliances who tried to go FTW have failed on the first night before :p

avash

Harvester
No where near the quickest round ever. Id say the majority of rounds were decided in a week. Theres been rounds that have been over in 2-3 days before.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
No where near the quickest round ever. Id say the majority of rounds were decided in a week. Theres been rounds that have been over in 2-3 days before.

Indeed. Although in all fairness, there was a lengthy period of time where it was a stalemate in flakwars this round. We could each steal from the other, and had to sit and wait for techs to come out to make a lasting impact on our opponents.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Last round lasted like 3-4 weeks? before it was shown HC had the least life of all ;)

I protest - Being berated as one of the most useless leaders of all time, I do not fit within this bracket.

That judgment has nothing to do with your activity, dude ;)

I was useless because I was inactive. :p

Everyone agreed that the decisions I made when I was around were actually helpful. It was the lack of presence that was my coffin nail. But I took a stab at it. I picked the right man for my job!

n0c0ntr0l

Harvester
Last round lasted like 3-4 weeks? before it was shown HC had the least life of all ;)

I protest - Being berated as one of the most useless leaders of all time, I do not fit within this bracket.

Everyone agreed that the decisions I made when I was around were actually helpful. It was the lack of presence that was my coffin nail. But I took a stab at it. I picked the right man for my job!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20B4Dvk_9cY

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

I know. I'm just teasing you DaX :D