Trust

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
tumblr_m9zvbsS6191rv18n7o1_400.jpg

Zaheen

BANNED
From what I remember, Mods can see everything that *was* written, and can see edits too I believe. So, yes, they are seeing and laughing! :p
Wait, this is slightly off-topic.

I sometimes edit a post 20 times, what do they see if I did that?

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
From what I remember, Mods can see everything that *was* written, and can see edits too I believe. So, yes, they are seeing and laughing! :p
Wait, this is slightly off-topic.

I sometimes edit a post 20 times, what do they see if I did that?

No idea. i'm not a mod. But I would imagine they would probably see the edits? Maybe there's a cap on the number of edits they see, or are saved? *shrugs* gotta ask the guys themselves :p

flameharvester

Head Gardener
As standard with the forum software in use, you can see a complete history of edits/deletes/posts.

It may be different for this particular forum, but honestly dont see why azzer would have disabled that feature.

Zaheen

BANNED
Meh come on Zaheen admit it.....
You are only trying to spam a higher forums title :p
Actually, I sometimes say things in hurry which I don't mean but then edit it. Most times it's too late, and sometimes I edit it that many times and delete it. In future I will not make any posts at all unless it's accurate and I will make it stick.

I didn't know some people saw the edits, that's all.

Yochoko

Head Gardener
hehe, i think i saw the very first post! :p i dunno if there were any edits inbetween that and the ".", though!

don't misplace your trust!! i only trust my pnaps (i only ever have trustful pnaps!) and a very few friends on bush during the round!