[Recruiting] Tired of Alliance commitment? Join Max's Solo Group next round!

Max

Garden Designer
Are you any of the following?

- Tired of being woken up in the middle of the night due to contactability?
- In need of a new challenge in bushtarion?
- Annoyed at being waved / bashed continously in your alliance?
- A veteran bush player after a more relaxed round?
- An active player who wants to prove their individual talents?

Then my solo group for next round is perfect for you! In fact, let's not stop there. It's perfect for everyone :p

You can choose how active you play. Whether you want to tune in for 30 minutes a day or 15 hours a day, you can join in joint attacks at the top and enjoy waging war with the best.
You can choose between a huge pool of PNAPs
You can enjoy success and enjoyment attacking the top alliances without needing to be woken up every other night.
You can take up the solo challenge.

If you're always playing allied, take up a new challenge! If you're always playing solo, then meet lots of others who also enjoy what solo play provides! Bring back the glory to solos.

If you're interested, please PM me or drop into #doro for a chat anytime! *Note: the group is in no way affiliated with DORO! It's a standalone group. #doro is just the chilled out spiritual home of solos :D*

Max

Last edited:

JJbrosandjl

Harvester
Max is a *great* leader, as well as a great player. If you are looking to have some fun, then join his solo group. Good luck max!

Max

Garden Designer
I am not so sure this game needs single solo groups.

Since the removal of Pure Solo, there hasn't really been any interation between solos and alliance players at the top. I think that the introduction of a solo group at such a level would only heighten the competition and add a fun dynamic to the round :)

JJB

Harvester
yh a solo group would be good
gives players who dont have much time a chance to do well

Ranzou

Harvester
I am not so sure this game needs single solo groups.

Playing in a competitive alliance eats up way too much time for me. While there may be no obvious benefit to the game by people going solo, I think it's healthier for the individual player to do so. For me, my enjoyment overrides the health of the game (as long as I'm obeying the rules).

Back on topic: yes, yes, yes! Count me in :D

Last edited:

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Guys, lets leave discussions about the pro's and con's of Solo groups out of a recruitment thread...

Im sure Max doesnt want his thread spammed up with bickering when he's trying to actually organise something.

:)

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
And why should he be even allowed to use recruitment forums to recruit what is not alliance but group of solos...
Aint solo == alone!! and there is own thread for solos looking for their 2 allowed naps.

Max

Garden Designer
Well, our numbers are swelling, but there's really no limit to who wants to join! We've got a huge range of players from 1 minute a day to 24 hour insanity, so don't be shy, and send me a PM :)

Especially to you top allied players out there. If you're tired of working hard actively day and night and then getting raped to oblivion, go solo and prove your own personal worth! *Wave* goodbye to those bashes!

*All awful puns courtesy of "will now go smash his head into a wooden plank" Max*

Just send me a PM :)

Max

Garden Designer
Did I mention I'm good at flipping pancakes? Because I'm still recruiting and there's plenty to go around!

Max

Garden Designer
If you've just signed up, there's still plenty more room for more solo players! :D

Try something different, go on. I'm not saying it will be easy, but relish the challenge of a solo life and enjoy not getting bashed / waved in the process! :)

JOIN TODAY!