Time to Bounce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaheen

BANNED
Well I don't think I'm sticking around either, not like this at least. I wish you all the best and I hope you all have an enjoyable time without my presence.

I hope you put all your differences to one side until all the cheaters are down, and then battle it out for first place if it really means that much to you. I also hope that you don't get too big and be stuck without targets because this is really boring and you will regret it all round. Especially when somebody tiny is able to rush you, take little chunks out of you daily until you get really annoyed.

I want to say thanks to my friends who have been the best since I have come back, [ lilow, Yochoko, Max, Silence, Tash ] *...and there's more but I'm in sleep mode and I can't get to the long list I had prepared earlier.

* I will add to this list

Caio.

Back to the SNES.

Mr-Blonde

Digger
Hmm i was sure i had spotted your ID this round again, but oh well guess not :p
Take care :)

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
IIRC we had our ups and downs to begin with Zaheen, in years gone by. Since you've been back though I've seen a different side to you and you've had some really useful and interesting input as a player/community member.

Its just a shame that things are so slow nowadays, and that there's little to hold anyone to the game anymore - Even those who've shown your enthusiasm for change.

Good luck and take care.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Bye, Raheem. Sadly we won't see each other in the afterlife because I'm going to Valhalla. Take care tho

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I swear you must be retarded - You talk of respecting other players, but all I've been given is complaints of abuse from yourself to not only my alliance (with one directed at myself publicly in #bush), but to at least one other.

You are the worst kind of hypocrite - The falsely apologetic kind.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I swear you must be retarded - You talk of respecting other players, but all I've been given is complaints of abuse from yourself to not only my alliance (with one directed at myself publicly in #bush), but to at least one other.

Jx1AT.jpg

Reactions: Max

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

Jx1AT.jpg

Rep

Status
Not open for further replies.