Tiger's and Godsends PW! R44

Just sent 5m SD to ID XXXX for defence..... it sent them to ID 1....... wtf is going off?

5,000,000 staff returning from Government HQ [1] eta 1.

No one else having issues? :S

Elevnos

BANNED
I've had somebody fly-over me with mine still needing 7 ticks to finish, when I started before the round began ticking. I've also just been killed by apprentices despite the fact that I started them as soon as I possibly could.

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
Well, the dev mod really shouldn't be affecting fly overs that were started before the world even started ticking.

Godsend9701

Harvester
it did, cuz we made it so if u started devs before the round started u would get the full mod affect, but if u waited til the round start it would lower cuz others had already started there devs

not sure what the difference was tho

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
6 people working together? riight. considering it was hard to fill the pworld... multis :(

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
6 people working together? riight. considering it was hard to fill the pworld... multis :(

7, and that's just those online... always dissapointing in PWs with big cash is that it allows people to do it.

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
Could be an unorganied waving on someone. One person sees anoher gonna get zeroed so they follow. etc.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Could be an unorganied waving on someone. One person sees anoher gonna get zeroed so they follow. etc.

4-5th time the same group has sent... :p With LET and flak boosts etc.

Kingdroid

Head Gardener
Well, then it's definitely organized together :p

Sorry, I've just seen people complain about collusion when it was actually just happenstance.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Well, then it's definitely organized together :p

Sorry, I've just seen people complain about collusion when it was actually just happenstance.

I agree, but I'm self-diagnosing it :p

Godsend9701

Harvester
i have checked those who you are talking about and some of them have even attacked eachother and others have defended each other, it dont seem like they are multis, but ill be keeping an eye on them

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
i have checked those who you are talking about and some of them have even attacked eachother and others have defended each other, it dont seem like they are multis, but ill be keeping an eye on them

Fair enough, thanks for checking.

Leeroy

Head Gardener
Looking for alliance

I was bored on inactives in my alliance

Snap me up please :D