The game.

Davs

Garden Designer
Re: The game.

I can't be arsed to read the other posts - this thread just seemed like the best place to ***** about how crap the game seems this round.
Injury system is nice in theory, but could do with tweaking - not sure how, I don't have any real problem with it...

Enemies system seems a tad crap imo - the only way to get a decent bounty is to "abuse" the system by suiciding flak on good targets (maybe I don't see "the big picture" ?)

Here's the real gripe:
WTF is with all the bashing????? I actually deleted my ID and abandoned my alliance this round just because I got fed up by solos ganging up on players at 30% in my alliance. Seriously, this is the worst round I've seen since R15 (my first) and it makes me ashamed to have stayed playing for so long.
Seriously Azzer, your idea to keep new players seems somewhat flawed if you're encouraging people to target players considerably smaller than themselves - don't you think?

People can disagree with me, I don't mind, I just want my opinion to be aired.

Thanks for reading (if you got this far :p)

Have a good round, to all those who are persevering

Teh Davs

Treedude

Harvester

I agree with your point about bashing Davs, I've been playing since Round 9 and this is the first round that i've actually been bashed by one player/group literally every single time i get within 30% of them. Don't know whether thats all due to changes in the game or what but it's still bloody annoying :p

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

its partly because azzer hasnt actually finished the update (the whole age 4.5 part 2 stuff)...i know he has been busy with RL stuff which is cool but IMO he shouldnt have done any of the update if he was only going to do half

(or specifically he should have left in/out certain bits that would be relying on further changes)

Augustus

Head Gardener

Twigley said:
Few complaints.
Just to gripe to get off my chest.

Injury system is fine for lower players.
But makes resistence and wars at top impossible.

A) Try to catch top alliance(s) offline
B) Try get enough people to send
C) Get through defence ( Make sure another 19 ppl are offline )
D) Hope he doesnt get called
E) If you do kill him, wait 3 hours before he gets 60% back!
F) Repeat 10 times to player.
G) Repeat 200 times to alliance
H) Hope every hit is a success
I) Hope for no retals.

Good luck with that.
Makes me not want to war.

--

Couldn't agree more, the way things are at the moment it's almost impossible to take down any ally without constantly waving them, their needs to be a reduction for both sides in injury returns (in % as well as time) when a war is declared. Also only the alliances at war should be effected by altered injury returns when attacking each other. i.e. all those solos/piggying allys shouldnt benefit from the victims poor return time when they aren't officially involved in the war.

Twigley said:
War system - I dont want to have to launch a declaration on an ally. I prefer to do it swiftly without them knowing. This method sucks.
Also if you get ally points added for this then its very bad idea.

Again more good points, it would be better if the process was more rapid to help promote suprise attacks.

Twigley said:
Player base - SUCKS!
Only 3 decent allies this round :eek:
Lots of allies donating land to rank 1 ally :(

Ummm, this comment is a bit stupid cos you've just pointed out why all the top alliances are pwning all those below! The alliance I'm in has been victim to a lot of land farming from top allies and we're helpless against it cos they constantly attack at the 30% range, usually sending 3 or more on 1 person! As others have said this round has been sucky, lots of nasty tactics and some real laziness in accumulating land by doing 30% attacks. Azzer should scrap his holiday and fast track the changes that are still needed :lol: