The best Leeroy!!!!!

Godsend9701

Harvester
ok every round there is someone that just kills themselfs, whether its like they just forgot, logged off and couldnt get back online, playing another game, or even spied/flyby the wrong ID, i want to see the biggest stuff up someone has done.

the reason i call this thread "the best leeroy" is cuz his the only 1 i know of that does it every round.

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
There was an old thread like this one. Anyhow, here's my top "Leeroy," even though I've been suiciding since before Leeroy started playing.

In r19, I went RPGs. I was constantly being last ticked by people so I started attacking with alliance mates following a tick behind. I had nearly 19k acres in a pretty bad alliance (Crazy_Diamonds - we weren't bad, but we were pretty damn inactive and totally uncontactable) and I was sending on a solo target that I'd been after for close to a week. The first tick went amazing, I did something close to 2.7 trillion worth of damages and took only about 200 billion, but my alliance mates showed up the next tick and AR came. Now, being the genius I am, I have them recall, thinking the AR will recall since the people who set it off also recalled. Next tick comes, the AR was still there and I lost 5 trillion worth of troops. I immediately logged off and went to sleep. I woke up the next morning with about 3k acres and 740 news.