SWINE!

Maxi

Head Gardener
Super Moderator
Community Operator
S.W.I.N.E._Coverart.jpg

On August 3, under the orders of General Iron Tusk, the NATIONAL ARMY OF PIGS crossed the border without warning and penetrated deep into Carrotland territory. Within two weeks, they'd burned everything to the ground and laid siege to the capital city. As a result of the surprise attack, the rabbit army was decimated. Towns and villages are deserted. The defense's determined efforts were not met with much success, and the severely weakened rabbit army were not able to stem the hordes of swine. In desperation, the government and the staff of generals reach the following decision: Because of the overwhelming might of Iron Tusk's war machine, success via a frontal attack will be impossible. The rabbits will have to resort to subterfuge to have any chance of success. From the remains of their reserves, the rabbits create a powerful fighting force. Without suffering too many losses, this force must harass and stage skirmishes against the enemy until they lose all their supply lines and military objectives.

swine4.jpg

swine_screen001.jpg

swine_screen005.jpg

swine_screen015.jpg

The player chooses to fight as either the brutal invading pigs or the pacifist rabbits, and plays a series of missions. There are many units, including mortar, artillery, and tank units. There are also 10 multiplayer campaigns, each with many modes of play, including capture the flag and deathmatch. In 2005, S.W.I.N.E. was made available to download for free by its developer, Stormregion.

An old but fantastic fun game I used to play. I lost the CD, so decided to google it and found it was made available as a free download! So yeah, if you're bored and want to try something fun, I really recommend you download it and help those poor Rabbits! We could even set up a couple multiplayer games, Oink! :p

Download S.W.I.N.E. !

Terrakan

Harvester
Re: SWINE!

Started downloading

Solo missions then time to pwn Maxi

/me does evil laugh Mwuaaahahahahahahahahaha

Gooner-fan-deano

Harvester

Turns out ive downloaded the game but cant find out howto start it :S as there is no quick launch tile

Welshie

Harvester

Work out where you installed it to and double click the exe. (Start - > Search Files & Folders : type in SWINE or S.W.I.N.E. and see what comes up)

Gooner-fan-deano

Harvester

Thanks Welshie :D
Searched Swine...found the shortcut...copied it to desktop...Game on :D
anyone want a game my x-fire is : Dienes (first name Luke)

Maxi

Head Gardener
Super Moderator
Community Operator

Hooray! I just destroyed a romanian pig army and a guerilla sub-faction that turned against it's own rabbity brothers and sisters! Death to Darksider! :lol:

Axis

Planter

Downloading now, purely for the fact that it reminded me of an old favourite game of mine on the PS1: Hogs of War! :p

Gooner-fan-deano

Harvester

OOOhh Man that game was awesome...Hogs of war, never did get to see a Ps2 version :'(
on level 4 on singleplayer...I love the fact you can speed up the game :D

Maxi

Head Gardener
Super Moderator
Community Operator

Just did a 2vs1 vs Hiuey and DS, I won! After that, 3 1vs1 battles in which Hiuey kicked my ass in the last game, he needed some time to warm up! :{

We've been playing on Hamachi, which is a small free 'virtual network' tool. The PCs think you are on a LAN. I recommend you to install it to play some multiplayer games, it's great fun! After you've downloaded, join the 'swinebush' server with password 'bush'. Chat up anyone there for a game or two. ;)

Download Hamachi.

tomtree

Head Gardener

im downloading it atm, on 98%

i would have had it ealier, this is the 5th time i have tried to download it, every other time i left it to download, then my laptop went on standby and it stopped, :(

Maxi

Head Gardener
Super Moderator
Community Operator

I'll be on Hamachi most of the time tomorrow, in case someone wants a quickie. Catch me there or on IRC. :)