Suggestion - Oops

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Edit: Have thought about it and in my drunken state decided i dont want to promote irresponsible drinking...what kind of bar tender would i be then!?!?!?

ignore me!
;)

Last edited:

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I don't think it's really a good idea to encourage anyone to drink 100 shots of anything in 100 minutes; be it beer, hard liquor, or wine. It just seems irresponsible so #bushtarion really wouldn't be the place for it; but feel free to organize a private one. Alas I will not be attending since i've put most of my 'stupid drunk' days behind me... I don't particularly like drinking til i vomit anymore.

EDIT: pinpower i've done Century Club before; it's just not terribly fun to get stupid drunk anymore like i said. I won't stop you from doing it; i just won't join in and urge others to think very carefully before committing. besides, who wants to take *shots* of beer? That's what bottles/pint glasses are for! ;)

Although, between the Century Club and the Yak Drinking, i think i prefer CC. The Yak was... well, a little yakky. ;) <3 pin

and if I did wish to (or could) I'm not sure I'd want to do it infront of my computer, in my room, on my own :p

Too true.

Last edited:

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
I once saw Alci drink an entire Yak!!

It was wild!
x

Last edited:

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
No way can I drink that much, and if I did wish to (or could) I'm not sure I'd want to do it infront of my computer, in my room, on my own :p

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
fail2.jpg