Solos triggering on solos

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Re: Solos triggering on solos

isnt the AR triggering thing more a case of someone sending (sometimes anyway) like 1 hippy to a target so the AR will recalc and AR will come...???

SmurfDaddyT

Digger

willymchilybily said:
SmurfDaddyT said:
willymchilybily said:
noob q

considering if an attacker attacks and isnt triggering, then a pnap triggers sas. you do realise he has to stay thier for the sas to stay. meaning he has to loose what hes sent too.

and you also realise most people that trigger are to small or to chicken to loose men defending. thierfore. when they attack. its quite unlikely they will stick it out till the very end and suicide to defend thier friend. and if they do. then least they died and will not be any use to the nap again. especially as by attacking instead of defending they get very very few injury returns

so surely falsing a trigger is nothing to worry about. a pointless act. that very few would have the balls to carry through with.

id stay, if they recall on attacking for 3 then the sas will recall if you alone didnt cause the trigger. just as the game ticks sas go you get your attack. pnap cant defend.

if he stays. let him cripple himself. lol he wont do that again soon.

you are so incorrect it isnt funny. many times gov comes, the person who triggers recalls but gov stays. happened to me just about 2 days ago when i was triggered on. i dont kno wat cud be so hard to police about triggering....the guy sent 90 mil gurus to attack his friend for gods sake....

but anywayz a punishment should be in place and i agree with whoever said azzer shud continue to at least look into it until the new system is in place

but are you aure you werent triggering police anyway. sure not the same amount. but maybe 1 or 2 mill... i know it has been fine everytime its been sas for me. i guess with police though the guy can wait till the very last tick. maybe recalling then is different to recalling on attacking for 3. infact he doesnt even need to recall if he triggers police. could just ride it out. hope the police mop up and his friend is fine

actually it was attacking for 2 when the guy sent 90 mil gurus to attack. it got sas and police. i stayed cause i figured he wud recall and he did but gov stayed. luckily there were only like 200 sas the rest was police. triggering is just wrong and if someone cant see that 90 mil gurus sent to attack at attacking for 2 when somebody else is there is blatant triggering then call me Pinocchio

twuncher

Weeder

sounds cheap and dirty to me can make some active solos un-attackable!

DR4545

Pruner

Hm well if there's a way to code SAS so it only fires at the people who trigger (ie fire Ranged first tick they come, then R/M, then ALL the third and successive ticks) seems like the best starting point.

If the attacker triggering actually does intend to help, he'd be smartest to send same-tick anyway.

And, if someone repeatedly triggers AR with mobs sent less than ETA 5, maybe have them start losing AR mod (maybe a negative AR mod that gradually wears off a bit slower than regular AR)

So, like have

AR mod: 64%
AR penalty: 20%

So, then that guy has 44% AR instead. Of course, that won't affect ally players, so maybe have the AR penalty also be an injury penalty? Just a thought.

To me, intentional triggering is a direct abuse of the game system, so I don't feel much mercy for those who do it.