Solo POM

NightNinja

Harvester
I don't deny POM is a good route. But solo POM doesn't work. True, I don't get zeroed often, but it's almost impossible to retain land when you're getting 350mil flak sent at you repeatedly until you or your pNAPs go offline.

that's why you just keep finding targets and raping them. if you're online and getting attacked send out and attack a couple different targets so you make more land than you lose :D

Points to the hypocricy evident in his previous gripe thread.

keep in mind I ofcourse wasn't here to defend myself. But hey neither are they so i guess fair is fair. I would like to point out soley that land is much easier to get back than troops. I can send out 3-4 attacks within an hour's time and steal up 1,000 acres at time. And the best part is you can build back up AFTER you get back online even if you have to. If your troops die you're screwed for a while. Atleast with poms you can easily go get more land and can't trigger SAS.

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener
Details for World 1, Round 26 - Eatyourbush of Eatyourbush [6371]:
Game Mode: Standard

Score: 17,416,966,873 [Final Rank: 77] (Highest score held: 35,715,291,540. Highest rank held: 9 for 5 ticks)
Acres: 6,348 [Highest Held: 20,678]
Final Tag: P-Solo
Effectiveness: 167,907,282 [Final Rank: 1]
Bounty Hunting: 66,757 [Final Rank: 553]

I could block 3bil gardners when i was my biggest.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
i just dont like pom. I cant kill people without effort. Thats boring. Played it for hypno ach. and never again!

alwaysnumb

Head Gardener
i didnt include 700m dead/bribed over previous 2 ticks or the 800m or so blocked by news vans(i dont remember the exact numbers but these are fairly close). so i was actually stopping near 5b gardners in total but that 5b would still land so I dont count that as a successfull block.