Solo players (not bunker route)

Status
Not open for further replies.

william86x

Pruner
How many solo players are there from rank 1-100 ( not counting solos playing bunker route )

Anyone have a clue ? There aint many solos in the top ranks who dont play bunker ? Tell me if im wrong and what route you play. Just curious. (dont need to give id or name of id, I take your word)

I know one guy but sure there must be more than him ?

Sorry If you bunker route players get offended. But since that is the most popular solo route, I will exclude that route from this *poll*.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Re: Solo players (not bunker route)

To be fair, it's only the most popular solo route this round because of the 'bunker group'. You came in to your first round in a strange situation. i think this round there are more bunker players than there have been bunkers in the last handful of rounds. So before you go off on a wild tangent about bunkers being the only solo route, shop around a bit, there are other routes out there that make fine solo routes.

And no, i'm not solo. I'm allied, but if i were solo would easily be in the top 100. Not continuously but close enough with somewhere around 4 hours of activity a day ;) As to a guess how many solos there are, i'm not even remotely qualified to answer that... 12-15 maybe?

Subdivisions

Harvester

As Alci said, this round is very different from previous rounds. You should also remember that only a small percentage of people that play actually read the forums.

This round I am allied, so how about I talk about last round; after all, it ended just a few weeks ago. I finished rank 83 last round as a pure solo, being defended less than 20 times (my pnaps were little help to me most of the round, except CLem who saved me 2-3 times :p). I was striker, which is a very hard route to play solo, because it is the 2nd easiest route to flak (I think). Polo was also a very high ranked striker player, but he was at the top from the beginning (which makes things a bit nicer), while I started late and climbed very slowly into the top 100.

There were many other solos in the top 100 that weren't bunker as well, such as: Garret, CLem, Jiggy (until deleted), Hobo, Komodo, and many others that I don't know the forum name of :p

Edit: while on topic of solos, I wasn't around (was on break from the game)...but I heard that 2 rounds have been won by solos, and as far as I know they weren't bunker players (please correct me if I'm wrong)

Silence

Head Gardener

/me is a top 100 who is not a bunker!

Im playing political bribers which after this round I recommend. And I think it would suit you, william86x as it requires a active attacker. Bribe easy units and keep your landfat down, it is more fun than it sounds :D

Ive never played solo before and I very rarly get incoming.

I have also seen several other solo bribers in the top 100 so there are other solos out there who are doing rather well.

Pete

Pruner

yeah last round i was rank 80 psolo i think
Shield ftw

Nonny

Harvester

Chalk me up as another Psolo who is currently top 100 and not a bunker.

Welshie

Harvester

Judging on my search for targets, there are a lot of solos in the top100, even if you discount the bunkers.

dafe

Harvester

another solo here whos in top 100

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

What a display of forum posts slamming the topic. I love it, keep it up guys!

mrmongo

Harvester

to be frightfully honest some routes just aint made for solo, solo robo eg is hard as crystalized poo. The bunker route and my personal fav puppet master are good for solo play, you have the element of stealth troops, sleeps and spike traps which protect you early on from flakkers and later on too. The other routes can be used quite well for solo if you reasonably active and have likewise naps. im just outside the top 100 atm and pure solo wait til i get me puppets!!

Podunk

Head Gardener

Heh I'm in there somewhere. But for solo play I recommend TL,SA,Vamp,Ranger(with F117), Striker, Poms if you're active to be able to send out from bikers now and then. As long as you don't look to be an easy land-able target up here normally you wont have much trouble at least from what I've seen thus far :)

Souls

Official Helper

Silence said:
/me is a top 100 who is not a bunker!

Im playing political bribers which after this round I recommend. And I think it would suit you, william86x as it requires a active attacker. Bribe easy units and keep your landfat down, it is more fun than it sounds :D

Ive never played solo before and I very rarly get incoming.

I have also seen several other solo bribers in the top 100 so there are other solos out there who are doing rather well.

My best round was briber, i stayed top 100 most of the round :)

f0xx

Landscape Designer

From my solo list:

A puppeteer at top 50
A robot at top 60
A striker at top 60
Another puppeteer at top 70
A secret agent at top 80
Two secret agents top 90
Another puppeteer at top 90
Two more secret agents at top 100

That is according to the list of solos that I have which do not include bunkers.

Another thing, if you are wondering why there are so many bunkers this round, it is because a player named DarkSider decided to create a large group of bunker players who are mostly veterans and quite innactive, just for the fun of it. It is not because we realised how ezzmode imba the route is, its just because we are innactive. Have in mind that ANY of those players would EASILY be in top 100 no matter what route he is playing, solo.

dafe

Harvester

f0xx said:
From my solo list:

A puppeteer at top 50
A robot at top 60
A striker at top 60
Another puppeteer at top 70
A secret agent at top 80
Two secret agents top 90
Another puppeteer at top 90
Two more secret agents at top 100

That is according to the list of solos that I have which do not include bunkers.

Another thing, if you are wondering why there are so many bunkers this round, it is because a player named DarkSider decided to create a large group of bunker players who are mostly veterans and quite innactive, just for the fun of it. It is not because we realised how ezzmode imba the route is, its just because we are innactive. Have in mind that ANY of those players would EASILY be in top 100 no matter what route he is playing, solo.

darksider and inactive? dont make me laugh
hes online like 24/7/365, i think hes a evil robot!

f0xx

Landscape Designer

Just because I was bored.... atm there are 25 solo players who are NOT bunkers in top 100.

william86x

Pruner

finally you admitted that bunker route is the most imba ezzmode route for solo and that it takes much less TIME to get into top 100. I even dare to say puppetmaster is just as easy, atleast till bunker players get sentries. With sentries is almost impossible for a player to kill you or take land.

f0xx

Landscape Designer

f0xx said:
atm there are 25 solo players who are NOT bunkers in top 100.

william86x said:
finally you admitted that bunker route is the most imba ezzmode route for solo and that it takes much less TIME to get into top 100.

hahahaha I am laughing out loud, you make no sense mate, what have you been smoking?

Some ezzmode imba weed perhaps? :p

Jorizz

Pruner

Next step is that he is claiming to be the son of napoleon. You know they have places for people like you?

Status
Not open for further replies.