So long and good luck

Dill

Pruner
Its been a great time playing since way back in round 6, i would do mentions but im far too lazy and there are far too many of you, just wanted to wish everybody good luck in upcoming rounds, and to wish every1 luck in life. Im out of here for a while and who knows i may come back to play another day, maybe not.

Toodloo folks :)

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
And thanks for all the fish. :) ciao Dill, Desperadoes remains one of my most memorable rounds of this game. Enjoy life.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
like nooo way, i only got one round with you. Well theres always the future i guess. hope you have fun doing what ever you use to fill your time with instead of bushtarion.

laters buddy.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Remember that time I was testing the power of TLs against bunkers and sentries and accidentally suicided all my TLs on you? Good times. So long, Dillyo.

Dill

Pruner
Indeed Alci, Desperados will also remain one of my favorite rounds, was great to actually play a round with you. It's sad times Willy, but i may come back in future who knows if i get a decent offer i'd be tempted :) haha Toby i so remember that round, one of my best remembered rounds :p "well i just killed a bunker, i wonder how tl's do against bunkers and sentries" fun times :p