• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Share Bushtarion

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It's now mouseclick not mouseover, so I think it's fine to leave the link there now as it shouldn't inconvenience anyone :)

Changer

Head Gardener
Can we have an option to hide the share bushtarion link please? it is a real pain in the ass especially when i dson't use any of the things in it :/

I still don't even like it there as a mouseclick link :/

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Guess im just not used to it being there tbh. Just looks wrong to me.

And your name is Changer? Jeez :p

The irony is overwhelming.

Also, when i got nobreakspace there is a 'donate' link at the bottom under the forums link; and i clicked donate soooooo many times unintentionally instead of hitting forums; but i got used to it. Just like you'll get used to the 'Share Bushtarion' link. ;)