Share Bushtarion

Scorpio

Head Gardener
What on EARTH is this new "Share Bushtarion" button, why does it continuously pop open (although I'm not hovering over it) and how do I get rid of it?

kthxbai :)

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Azzer's Overview Message said:
Sharing Bushtarion & Social Networking:
There is a new "Share Bushtarion" link at the bottom of your left-hand menu (under the "Other" section), one on the main Bushtarion home-page (at the bottom of the page), and one on your Portal Referal Page. Hover your mouse over this link and you get a few options - Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Bebo (and clicking the link for a few more options to). This allows you to automatically "share" a link to Bushtarion with all of your friends on Facebook, or your Twitter followers etc. in a very simple manner. Not only that, but the link you share will automatically contain your referal code - so anybody that clicks and signs up to Bushtarion will be "linked" to your account through the referal system, providing some new benefits (see below). As an example of what the Facebook "Share" looks like when you click on it, here is a screenshot from my own profile page;
Click Here For Facebook Screenshot
(note the "Best Game Ever" bit is a comment you get to enter yourself when you share the link, so you don't have to make it say that! ;) ).

Get sharing Bushtarion, and bring your friends in to the game! :)

Taken from the overview! Woop!

Scorpio

Head Gardener
Yeah I also just read that, but why is it opening for no reason? (I'm not hovering over that link :/ )

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It shouldn't be popping up "all the time" - the box with Facebook, Twitter etc. in it should only appear when you hover over the link.

If it's stuck "popped up" all the time - then can you let me know what browser you are using, and which version?

Scorpio

Head Gardener
For Bushtarion I'm using the new Firefox version for Mac. It opened for no reason while I was looking for targets, but it seems to be "cool" now. I'll yell if the pop up madness starts again :p

Scorpio

Head Gardener
Ok the moment has come sooner than I thought! It is when I'm searching / hacking / spying that it opens for no reason ..

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Can you not make it so that it only pops-up if you click it?

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I've changed it to an onclick instead of mouseover, so you have to click on it to make it popup - but only the in-game menu one. The bottom of main page, and portal referal page, are still mouseovers.