Round 56: Mafia "whacked"

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
If? They were openly talking about it in a whatsapp channel you were in? can post screenshots of it here if you want, I can still see the posts? :) I'm sure everyone would LOVE to see them.

Leeroy trying to pose as if he wasn't cheating this round and accusing me of falsely accusing him last round..phaha.

Coon1

BANNED
Its one thing to talk about it and another thing to actually do it. If theyre currently cheating I don't know about it

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
You don't know about it? I got a screenshot of you attacking toys multi, him telling you its his multi and agreeing to let you land. But I guess you didn't know.

Coon1

BANNED
You don't know about it? I got a screenshot of you attacking toys multi, him telling you its his multi and agreeing to let you land. But I guess you didn't know.

ive never knowingly taken land off anyone in our group.

Whai you getting upset/pointing fingers all of a sudden?

Leeroy

Head Gardener
If? They were openly talking about it in a whatsapp channel you were in? can post screenshots of it here if you want, I can still see the posts? :) I'm sure everyone would LOVE to see them.

Leeroy trying to pose as if he wasn't cheating this round and accusing me of falsely accusing him last round..phaha.

I openly admitted I did it last round. I don't even think I denied that?

Coon1

BANNED
Ive played by the rules 100***37; this round, you can point fingers all you like idgaf.

Franny

Head Gardener
I don't know whether English is your native language or not; but good Lord does my brain hurt trying to decipher your posts.

My new suggestions for Azzer to implement in order for the game to recover are as follows:

A) Close the server, or

B) Limit daily activity to 3/4 hours

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Agreed 100%

When I check forums these days the only impression I get is that everyone still playing is a cheat.

It basically looks like one group of cheating multis against another group of cheating multis, and they both argue about which one of them is the bigger cheat.

It's disgusting.

Rooster

Harvester
Agreed 100%

When I check forums these days the only impression I get is that everyone still playing is a cheat.

It basically looks like one group of cheating multis against another group of cheating multis, and they both argue about which one of them is the bigger cheat.

It's disgusting.

Not everyone Is cheating.

rooney

Head Gardener
Agreed 100%

It's disgusting.

Not everyone Is cheating.

Still a minority imo. But the balance is tipping...

Lukey

Harvester
to be honest its more the new players who cheat (other than mrmongo) old players still playing fair. I am in Ramble and full of older players just chilling having fun.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
to be honest its more the new players who cheat (other than mrmongo) old players still playing fair. I am in Ramble and full of older players just chilling having fun.

And sleeping.

BBS.

Slavi

Harvester

Same is in ScallyWags...

penguin

Official Helper
I like playing with players that have been around for some time now.. preferably names that I already know of at the very least. But, for once, I agree with toby.. it does seem that the people who are complaining are those complaining about who is a bigger cheat..

The world must be coming to an end

Coon1

BANNED
Mafia shot themselves in the foot anyway. At least the leader did...