Round 56: Mafia "whacked"

mrmongo

Harvester
Kill me... that's the whole point of my id this round... a totally pointless existence that should end in death. I mean no harm...

It's also why i've made my id public for so long... I just wanted people to band together and beat me up to try and provide a secondary goal. Like a trophy in a video game.. The round kinda went a bit differently to what I expected.

AnTnEy

Harvester
Kill me... that's the whole point of my id this round... a totally pointless existence that should end in death. I mean no harm...

It's also why i've made my id public for so long... I just wanted people to band together and beat me up to try and provide a secondary goal. Like a trophy in a video game.. The round kinda went a bit differently to what I expected.

Your not expendable enough.

Coon1

BANNED
Most action, least amount of score queening. Its been the most fun round ive had in a while.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
Most action, least amount of score queening. Its been the most fun round ive had in a while.

Scorequeening on whose behalf? If that is the reason you are now enjoying the game, that's your own fault. I guess I've been having fun a lot longer than you have. Actually, it is only now the game is starting to suck.

Coon1

BANNED

Scorequeening on whose behalf? If that is the reason you are now enjoying the game, that's your own fault. I guess I've been having fun a lot longer than you have. Actually, it is only now the game is starting to suck.

I actually can't name anyone being a SQ atm which does add to the action. One of a few reasons this round is better than the last few have been.

As someone who missed rounds 36-52 its nice to see a slight glimmer of what the game used to be. Very slight

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I actually can't name anyone being a SQ atm which does add to the action. One of a few reasons this round is better than the last few have been.

Really? You can't be looking very closely. It seems like half the top 50 are in sleep mode - some have been for well over a week.

My assessment of the round to date is that it has sucked balls.

Coon1

BANNED

Really? You can't be looking very closely. It seems like half the top 50 are in sleep mode - some have been for well over a week.

Those in sm in the top 20 would be rank 200 if they currently werent. I wouldnt call that sq exactly, just preservation in the face of certain/one sided death.

Im essentially referring to the fact that everyone is prepared to fight each other and not shy away from a battle in the top 30-40 ranks. This certainly hasn't been the case in the past few rounds.

I think mass solo play is a driver of this

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

Those in sm in the top 20 would be rank 200 if they currently werent. I wouldnt call that sq exactly, just preservation in the face of certain/one sided death.

Nah that's score queening.

Slavi

Harvester
actually more than 30 players in top50 are solos :D :D :D round 26 without bunkerS ?

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Those in sm in the top 20 would be rank 200 if they currently werent. I wouldnt call that sq exactly.

Captain-Picard-Facepalm.jpg

Coon1

BANNED
These remaining thais are taking cheating to a whole new level, it's absurd

Coon1

BANNED
Who knows if/when he will look at it. With constant ar boosting and rpg feeding they unkillable soon

Leeroy

Head Gardener

Thought you said they weren't cheating!!! Or am I mistaken?

;p

Lol we did. And joined them. We was assured they wouldn't. Hence we worked together. Then "safe list" was introduced

I sent asmo the details of them openly cheating and account sharing

But yeah we have back tracked a lil if you want me to be honest

Coon1

BANNED

Thought you said they weren't cheating!!! Or am I mistaken?

;p

Lol we did. And joined them. We was assured they wouldn't. Hence we worked together. Then "safe list" was introduced

I sent asmo the details of them openly cheating and account sharing

But yeah we have back tracked a lil if you want me to be honest

The ones who weren't cheating (who we were allied with) have all quit i think