[Recruiting] Round 45

Coruba

Head Gardener
Hi Everyone

I have an idea I wouldn't mind trying out at the start of next round but really just guaging how many people would be interested in joining me to try it.

The idea is having a good start strategy with all 20 players going with what I consider a good plan with a reasonable chance of success. I have discussed the idea with Maxsim (Max shush please - but feel free to offer an endorsement) and he feels it has potential. The trick obviously is finding 20 players prepared to give me another whirl at it.

Mail me if you are interested. Coruba on bb or ingame.

Cheers

Coruba

Last edited:

Max

Garden Designer
Just to point out that Coruba has been working on round start strategies for a very long time, and it is reflected in his consistently high round start weekend rank.

If you enjoy round starts, or don't enjoy them and would like a strategic boost to help you get through them better off, then look no further :)

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Coruba is one of the statistically best starter players in the game (he uses NO calcs), so if you look to what he has learned, rather than his past record - You will find a very competent player when he is interested.

Coruba

Head Gardener
Hi All

Well with no interest at all I am canning this idea.

Thanks to everyone that looked at the thread and to Max and Dax for their supportive posts.

Cheers

Coruba