[Taken] Round 43

Recon

Pruner
Looking for a active decent alliance to join.

Last edited:

Recon

Pruner
if no alliances are interested, i will also be interested in taking on solo pnaps if anyone is interested in that also. Thank you

Illumination

Head Gardener
Recon

Recon

I played with Recon last round. He is active, contactable, a solid defender and aggressive. (how I love a man that knows how to attack! ;) ). He frequently planned alliance attacks and organized defenses.

He is going to better any alliance that he is a part of (and fun to chat with on irc...which is the important part of the game for me:p).

Adopt a Recon.

Recon

Pruner
Thank you tiff. yes i plan on being super active, contactable, irc user, the whole nine yards. i am looking for a alliance that will be acting the same, hopefully ftw. if there are people that do not get along with me and dont want to put up with me, let me just say i'm totally different then past rounds. and would like to just idle and attack/defend and stay out of the drama if i may. thank you to anyone giving it thought to recrute me and best of luck to everyone.

No-Dachi

Official Helper
Recon is a solid guy for any alliance looking for a player. I've played with him a few rounds and I've personally never had a problem with him. He's a good player.

Recon

Pruner
i'm taken now. thank you no-dachi for the comment helping me. and thank you to everyone that considered me. best of luck

Recon

Pruner
i dont know how to change the [Available] to [Taken] i'm a bit forums handicap. so please forgive the error

Max

Garden Designer
I think you edit your first post, there's an option to change it there :)

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
omg.. Steve_god is allowed to get on here after he got married?! Don't let her catch you mate! ;)

Jk.. :p