[Full] Round 39

TehPantz

Head Gardener
HOBOCOPS!

Join me in my quest for bacon, eggs, and epic breakfast in general.

Required activity: Laughable

IRC: a plus

Just for fun ally that will chat in IRC and defend each other when we remember to refresh the screen.

Last edited:

Davs

Garden Designer
I was considering going solo - but this could be a laugh.
Any space for an inactive PoM?

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Join senor pantalones! He has a Z in his nickname - therefore he is extremely fun. He also won't require any buttsecks (but you should still consider giving it to him)

Davs

Garden Designer
Join senor pantalones! He has a Z in his nickname - therefore he is extremely fun. He also won't require any buttsecks (but you should still consider giving it to him)

He won't demand it, but he will receive it ;)

moorer

Pruner
You can count me in if you don't mind my being zeroed every other day as usual.

Renegade

Digger

he may not be requiring buttsecks, but just because its TehPantz they should be offering!

Alvestein

Garden Designer
wait wait wait..you and podunk shared a room together...whilst asleep?! sounds like a recipe for disastirous proportions!!

Davs

Garden Designer
wait wait wait..you and podunk shared a room together...whilst asleep?! sounds like a recipe for disastirous proportions!!

It's true, that much sexehness in such a small space could have torn a hole through the fabric of space.

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Does this mean my cat rapes lions and jaguars since its pupils change from round to slitted depending on the light

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
edit the first post in the thread, click Go Advanced, post naked pictures