Returning player

Sekt

Digger
I can't remember how long ago I left but I found myself wondering if the game was still ticking away. Sad to see no updates for a long time... are there still admin or people working on development, last I recall Azzer was working on another project.

Anyway just a general hello to anyone that's still kicking about :)

Asmodeous

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
I can't remember how long ago I left but I found myself wondering if the game was still ticking away. Sad to see no updates for a long time... are there still admin or people working on development, last I recall Azzer was working on another project.

Anyway just a general hello to anyone that's still kicking about :)

Hi, nice to see you again, the answer to all your questions is no, and the best thing to do is turn around and run back away from the accursed pit of rotting stench.

Sekt

Digger
That bad eh?

I suppose any suggestions will fall on deaf ears? The game still has a lot going for it but is in need of a good overhaul if it's ever going to compete with app based media.

Futile as it may be it might be to save this ailing game, it would be a shame not to try.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
Loads of people have tried but there isn't any point when none of us can implement changes. For anything to get done Azzer would have to come back, and that isn't happening.