Resistance Declares war on Pussy Blockers

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I don't think anyone cares tbh :p Looking at the early round competition the only allies who seemed to care were SnS and PB. I wouldn't be surprised if people simply decided to let them fight it out and continue on their merry way playing the round.

Khris

Pruner
i didnt think anyone cared either...

but if they are willing to attack for 24 + hours...

someone obviously does. and its definitely not just been SnS hitting us...

was just observation :p I wish i could grow out of range already :(

Nitrous

Head Gardener
I wouldn't be so certain of that if I were you Alci. Apparently there's a resistance in the works for us already. :eek:

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
It just appeared like that to me from what i've noticed. But i'm not playing allied so it's just a semi educated guess :p.

Hopefully there's more than one competitor, that would be boring!

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
1 [p] Spit 'n Swallow Spit 'n Swallow [A-Mail] 20 / 20 240,000 92,042,000,000
2 [p] Pussy Blockers [A-Mail] 15 / 20 120,748 55,090,940,360
3 [p] Four~20 Four~20 [A-Mail] 19 / 20 140,000 53,870,000,000
4 [p] Where's the fight Where's the fight [A-Mail] 20 / 20 130,000 45,637,000,000
5 [p] NO U NO U [A-Mail] 20 / 20 100,000 37,643,000,000

Bear in mind 4-20 / WhereTFight / NO U - that if you keep on hitting us from now - we will not come helping when resisting SnS.

However keep on going if you want to organise between the 3 of yourselfs against SnS in a few days time before they bash you :)

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Oh and was this actually planned pre-ticks to leave Silence? :p
Or is that just Lolling at the ones who messed you over last round?

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
with silence leaving or not we were gonna succeed, as we had every target covered anyway, the fact that he left was a breath of fresh air :D

and we love him more than PB ever did <3

Silence

Head Gardener

Pre-planned. Now they also know what it is like to have worked hard for a win but to have it snatched away.

Khris

Pruner
lol... what a joke... who is this "they?"

You mean Polo... who left before resistance hit... so he could focus on his BRIBEZOR...

I understand why you felt the need to do it, but lol... You did not get revenge on anyone...

Cheers to keeping things interesting... but... you did not get the payback you thought lol.

FeR

Harvester
Twigs, just for curiosity, how does it feel to backstab your mates, and then get owned in revenge, with same 24hs attacks you’ve done to us??

PS: I was personally touched when you left, since it was you who told me to join and have fun. Btw, thanks, I did have fun, but I would have enjoyed most if you stayed.

Silence

Head Gardener
lol... what a joke... who is this "they?"

You mean Polo... who left before resistance hit... so he could focus on his BRIBEZOR...

I understand why you felt the need to do it, but lol... You did not get revenge on anyone...

Cheers to keeping things interesting... but... you did not get the payback you thought lol.

Well I clearly did get the pay back because I trashed the alliance. To disagree in this particular circumstance is wrong.

A significant amount of the ReRR 'core' members were in PB. Whether or not they cared about the future of the round THEY STILL WORKED HARD to win and that was taken away

That was the mere principle. If you cant see that then Im not going to bother further explaination

Khris

Pruner
well cheers to good fun.

Hurry up and finish it off. with 1/4 of the alli leaving.. the other half dead... the 1/4 of us are still fighting :p

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

Pre-planned. Now they also know what it is like to have worked hard for a win but to have it snatched away.

Ah ok it was Pre-planned.
Interesting!

Tbh , you did all the work getting up at 4am planning, we just sent along and went back to sleep so you beat your own work really.

Good work to Cyrus however.

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
I actually love all the drama :D Enough unit vs unit ratio's .. we need some feelings :D

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
I actually love all the drama :D Enough unit vs unit ratio's .. we need some feelings :D

Yeah it's brilliant. :D
I'd say it would be a good move from the non-SnS alliances to give PB a break sometime soon, I don't think they got decent enough planners to take down SnS on their own. I could be mistaken of course.