Resist

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
Wasnt really backstabbing fun.

It was just backstabbing.

umm, I dont think you were there.. Might be why it wasnt fun for you, but believe me when I say it was backstabbing fun for all of us. Its a game, why be so serious about it?

f0xx

Landscape Designer
Lol @ RRR crying when things go bad.
Wasnt like that when it was going your way was it?

Lol @ Twigs acting so mighty :lol:

Lol @ f0xx using different coloured text thinking he is 1337 when he isn't!

Cut the hype puppy and go bark at someone who cares ;)

If you didn't care, you wouldn't reply.

I really don't understand this. While you are the on side of the resistance you are lower than the grass and once we fall you are the man.

It is highy amusing and yet... sad.

Sir Drumalot

Harvester

Btw you wont reply to this.
;)

Twig everyone knows f0xx is a better player than you. :)

Hell ive only been back a few weeks and I can already tell that.

To everyone in ReRR, try not to take it so personally guys.. This doesnt change anything, we're still gonna have fun.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Lol, blah blah.

Im responding to bubbles being such a bad sport and when you reply to me, ofc i will reply back :p
I had grace is falling, Bubbles hasnt.

If you look, i said he doesnt count for the rest of RRR.

@ Sir_Drum - i am just a noob that dont know how to play the game indeed. And we *all* know f0xx is "better" than me ofc!
Since when did it turn into who is better than who contest Sir D?
LOL @ you making this comment :D

Im just the average guys who takes the flak for people on forums and deals it back :D

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Amazing battle and I was actually part of it!!!

Early days obviously but well done!!

Congrats to RRR for standing up to that! Good on you!

Sir Drumalot

Harvester
Lol, blah blah.

Im responding to bubbles being such a bad sport and when you reply to me, ofc i will reply back :p
I had grace is falling, Bubbles hasnt.

If you look, i said he doesnt count for the rest of RRR.

@ Sir_Drum - i am just a noob that dont know how to play the game indeed. And we *all* know f0xx is "better" than me ofc!
Since when did it turn into who is better than who contest Sir D?
LOL @ you making this comment :D

Im just the average guys who takes the flak for people on forums and deals it back :D

Well if you go by your posts its always been a contest.. I just thought id put my 2 cents into it. f0xx has played well, and is an opponent worthy of your respect.. You dont give him respect tells me I shouldnt give you any.

Good enough for ya?

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Re-Read who insulted who first then re-post.

I gave my respect to RRR when they took s2n from rank 1.
And only dis-respected Bubbles and i think you for posting BS before i ever posted.

Again, Re-Read.

Respect is given mutually.

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
Just want to thank ReRR. Their stunt earlier brought life and fun back to a stagnating game. To me, they're the real winners of this round, irrelevant of what happens next.

Awesomely played, much respect for that (without saying anything about how you did it tho :p). I sincerely hope this will serve as an example for other alliances in rounds to come, and perhaps a special mention on the portal would be in order here, because I think they deserve to be there.

f0xx

Landscape Designer

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Just want to thank ReRR. Their stunt earlier brought life and fun back to a stagnating game. To me, they're the real winners of this round, irrelevant of what happens next.

Awesomely played, much respect for that (without saying anything about how you did it tho :p). I sincerely hope this will serve as an example for other alliances in rounds to come, and perhaps a special mention on the portal would be in order here, because I think they deserve to be there.

A mention on portal is not what we needed, playing for anything in portal is what we are against. Setting an example that when you win, you don't have to sit there and do nothing. Even if you do something far more honourably that we did, it is worthy of doing. :)

Silence

Head Gardener

;)

To everyone in ReRR, try not to take it so personally guys.. This doesnt change anything, we're still gonna have fun.

lmao sirdrumretard. Hell, you have only been back a few weeks and I can already tell that you post mindless ***** of no value and merely back your friends up because they create your opinions for you. Grow a pair instead of hiding behind f0xx's greatness and maybe *then* you can start judging whether or not people are any good

Ok thanks

P.s. lmao at bubbles for crying :D

Sir Drumalot

Harvester

Thank you Hobbezak, we appreciate your respect. As we've always said to each other we were not playing active or ftw, we just wanted to play with mates and bring some life back into the game. If we had won it would have been purely just an awesome bonus.

Ahead

Head Gardener
Wow so much to say and quote and so little time to do it all!

My main points though however are: it's nice to see you didn't split RRR "for your scores" at all.. that's really obvious by the whole sleep mode thing; which btw, even Fail. did a better job at and they were an uber Fail alliance :p

@ Drumanoob: You are so funny I don't even know where to start! Firstly, you weren't even in the original RRR so please stop talking about the "backstabbing" as if you were an integral part of it - you really weren't. You were just somebody they took to fill up their alliance when they had spaces. Maybe you were good 100 million rounds ago but all I've seen you do so far this round is mass flak and repeatedly hit small people for land. So if I were you I would think twice before attempting to comment on Twigley/f0xx's skill levels :p Anybody can do that tbh. Second point drumanoob, if you're having so much fun why did you hit sleep mode? Thirdly why would you join the rank 1 alliance when they are miles ahead for your "fun"?

@ f0xx: First point = same as above. You've done pretty much nothing all round apart from make the RebelRR alliance and hold it while the RRR members did their dirty work. Second point = I don't even know what :p but your attitude has seen more variations than Twigleys. In my eyes Twigleys has remained constant throughout whereas now it seems as though you are kinda bitter about dying :p

@ Bubbles: you would be better off just not posting tbh, sorry but it's true :p

That's all for now but I'm sure some more material will be posted for me soon <3

Sir Drumalot

Harvester

;)

lmao sirdrumretard. Hell, you have only been back a few weeks and I can already tell that you post mindless ***** of no value and merely back your friends up because they create your opinions for you. Grow a pair instead of hiding behind f0xx's greatness and maybe *then* you can start judging whether or not people are any good

Ok thanks

Still bitter aye? Cant expect much more from a child.. Flame all you want, it just makes me stronger :)

Nickk

Harvester
Took bloody long enough. Congrats to ReRR for surviving so long and congrats for the fricking resistance.

PS enough of this slagging BS and just play the game

Sir Drumalot

Harvester

My main points though however are: it's nice to see you didn't split RRR "for your scores" at all.. that's really obvious by the whole sleep mode thing; which btw, even Fail. did a better job at and they were an uber Fail alliance :p

@ Drumanoob: You are so funny I don't even know where to start! Firstly, you weren't even in the original RRR so please stop talking about the "backstabbing" as if you were an integral part of it - you really weren't. You were just somebody they took to fill up their alliance when they had spaces. Maybe you were good 100 million rounds ago but all I've seen you do so far this round is mass flak and repeatedly hit small people for land. So if I were you I would think twice before attempting to comment on Twigley/f0xx's skill levels :p Anybody can do that tbh. Second point drumanoob, if you're having so much fun why did you hit sleep mode? Thirdly why would you join the rank 1 alliance when they are miles ahead for your "fun"?

@ f0xx: First point = same as above. You've done pretty much nothing all round apart from make the RebelRR alliance and hold it while the RRR members did their dirty work. Second point = I don't even know what :p but your attitude has seen more variations than Twigleys. In my eyes Twigleys has remained constant throughout whereas now it seems as though you are kinda bitter about dying :p

That's all for now but I'm sure some more material will be posted for me soon <3

I was the lonely soul that held the alliance while we planned the attack.. So you obviously have no idea what you're saying. I was part enough to enjoy watching you die. :)

Silence

Head Gardener

;)

Ok thanks

Still bitter aye? Cant expect much more from a child.. Flame all you want, it just makes me stronger :)

Ah the problem was that I was never bitter, did you not read my reactions to the whole 'backstabbing'?

I just find it amusing that you took such an ego boost from being in an alliance where you had nothing to with it's brilliance =P

I was merely pointing out that you are a retard, and that you are taking a postion of undeserved superiority in this situation and you have done nothing! So I think you should just shush.

Ahead made a good point, you may have been good 83267368939727037283 rounds ago, but lets face it, you suck now =P

You like bubbles, are better off not talking :D

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

Your points are all valid. I would recommend agreeing to disagree with regards to 'skill levels' though it just makes everyone (not specifically you) look childish and pathetic. This does include the members in my alliance who are posting to that nature. Even if you use it with a wise tongue (Druma/Twigs) does it really get us anywhere?

I have bolded your post which I find to just portray you.... I was going to use the word bitter but I don't think it is appropriate seeing as you have for use of a better term, won. But really Ahead, who are you trying to convince with your posts claiming we did it primarily to win, or certainly imply it? Some players hit sleep mode, so they can get some rest and keep troops (as I think *everyone* would agree the round is more fun when you have some troops to play with).
I will nitpick anyone who wishes to claim ReRR (I think that is our reference?) did what they/we did in order to claim rank 1 for ourselves, because it's stupid to see the circumstances and to think we couldn't predict this outcome as it is now.

I do not wish to argue the point of what we did, how we did it etc. as that ship has passed, but please use your brain (as you are a smart chap) and just write some truth instead of trying to make us look like idiots for doing what we did and still losing! omgwtf!

Peace :)