Redemption & Jizz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welshie

Harvester
Or Jizz & Redemption, if you will, since Jizz seem to be wearing the trousers.. [/jibe]

JJ and Rama, at least so I'm told the leaders are, although your names don't mean much to me I am sure you are lovely people, I would like to ask you gentlemen a question.

After your very stompy and fully justified stomp all over Redtube's land last week, what's keeping you in bed together? I'm only curious since a very strange coincidence happened just this evening. As Redtube's glorious armies went forth to wreak vengeance on Redemption for their many crimes against us, the soldiers on the front lines greeted with dismay messages telling them that their wives, families and homesteads were being pillaged by Jizz warriors :eek: Surely a mere coincidence that Jizz decide to attack at such a time that protects their lapdogs I mean friends in Redemption (hehe another jibe)? I let you decide.

So, Jizzmen, why won't you let us have our revenge on your little friends in Redemption? Surely the destruction of the only real remaining threat to your icy hand on the chilly heights of bushtarion glory is welcome news for you? Unless of course, you plan to wallow in cowardice and mother these monkeys into the metaphorical Tony B to George W position? Let's have the truth - what's going on?

antisback

Head Gardener
Re: Redemption & Jizz

i'm sleeping with rama

O and noone wants to see you guys win another round.. :)

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

A) There are 5 people from Interlude still with us this round.

B) Current Points Rank: 1 Current Eff Rank: 1

You are not doing a good job of that ;D
My main aim is to win eff again at all costs as then i can retire as a leader!
----

Anyway - all i want to say is.

You are remembered for your actions, not your valuation / acres.

Subdivisions

Harvester

You may take our land, you may take our lives....but you will never take our FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!

RedTube fights to the death.

Subdivisions

Harvester

Master Thief: RedTube alliance members have stolen 164,670 land from enemies.
Land Donater: RedTube alliance members have had 59,082 land stolen by enemies.
Most Picked On: RedTube alliance members have had a total of 1,143 incoming hostile mobs.
Most Dangerous: RedTube alliance members have done a total of £107,501,563,631 value damage.
Serial Killer: RedTube alliance members have killed a total value of £89,203,360,853 hostile staff.

You do the math ;)

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

Note: The above ID is currently marked for deletion because of: Self Request.
It will be deleted irreversibly on: Tue 25th Mar, 2008. 01:55:52 unless you "Control" it now.

Yup, unfortunately the actions of the top have forced me to quit this game.
(P.s - i think you just 0'd my staff - dw though i was already in delete ;) )

I regret to say that i cannot waste my time on people as lame as Jizz and Redemption.

So well done, good win for Jizz and they will completely obliterate Redemption.

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon

You just had coming what we had not long after you sent to us. We didn't go away sulking and hovering our fingers of the delete button because you were zeroed. There were so many twists this round to date, so many of us were unsure of actually whats going on.
After the war decleration, we pounced on the chance to suprise you before you came to us, waving you hour after hour when we had the chance.
You send 1 mass to us, which you were successful, your rushes hour after hiur itself caused frustration, but meh we overcame it.

Sorry to see you go so early, and see you soon.

Martin

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

Rest of us are still here though! :2gunfire:

william86x

Pruner

Must say this is a pleasure to read.

Its ok when you bash/farm someone that cant fight back, but when it happens to yourself its a diffrent story, haha lmao!

You deserved it! :lol:

Lukey

Harvester

william86x said:

Its ok when you bash/farm someone that cant fight back, but when it happens to yourself its a diffrent story, haha lmao!

Who did we bash ?
We have only worked on our own this round? no other ally...

I aint heard of you before so this explains alot of your comment.

Tim

Harvester

william86x said:

This is not what has happened here. RedTube have been fighting alone since the beginning of the round. Early on we had to deal with Redemption, Jizz and the Bunker players teaming up on us, then again once more of the bigger lethals were out the same thing happened, and shortly after deciding that we would attack Redemption 1v1, they decided that they didn't want to face us in a 1v1 battle. :|

No grudges from our side though; if this is the only way they feel they can fight an alliance which is smaller in valuation to them then more power to them. It isn't my place to critiscise their moves. ;)

william86x

Pruner

I have also been fighting on my own, playing solo, I dont play ezzmode bunkerroute, and oh ye I got farmed/bashed the first week by same ppl over over again. And some of them was in redtube. And I know you have been bashing/farming other good targets than me :p.

So you guys deserved this! :D

Dont come here and think anyone will pity you!

Souls

Official Helper

They were still working by themselves, though. ;)

Tim

Harvester

william86x said:
I have also been fighting on my own, playing solo, I dont play ezzmode bunkerroute, and oh ye I got farmed/bashed the first week by same ppl over over again. And some of them was in redtube. And I know you have been bashing/farming other good targets than me :p.

So you guys deserved this! :D

Dont come here and think anyone will pity you!

We do not seek pity. Our only intentions in posting on this thread are to clarify any misunderstandings and to answer any questions about what is happening near "the top". This thread and our posts are in no way meant to be gripes, as gripes would not serve any good purpose.

And with due respect, I don't believe you are correct in saying that we are deserving of this; maybe we are, it is difficult to maintain an objective opinion when you are one of the parties affected by such actions. I must however direct you to the Alliance Rankings page which shows RedTube having almost double the effectiveness of Jizz or Redemption. Amongst other things, effectiveness is largely gained from attacking in an honourable manner and defending in an effective manner. And while I would not doubt that you were attacked by members of RedTube early on, I can assure you that any such dishonourable attacks were certainly in the minority of those made by our members.

CFalcon

Official Helper

Tim said:
william86x said:

This is not what has happened here. RedTube have been fighting alone since the beginning of the round. Early on we had to deal with Redemption, Jizz and the Bunker players teaming up on us, then again once more of the bigger lethals were out the same thing happened, and shortly after deciding that we would attack Redemption 1v1 , they decided that they didn't want to face us in a 1v1 battle. :|

No grudges from our side though; if this is the only way they feel they can fight an alliance which is smaller in valuation to them then more power to them. It isn't my place to critiscise their moves. ;)

RedTube declare War on both Redemption and Jizz at the same time.

Declared when RT were pulling ahead in valuation, and Redemp and Jizz hadn't sent any mobs RT's way since flak wars, or even agreed on anything.

RT have done a great job 2v1 though and are far from out of it. I'll admit that freely, but I do hate facts being distorted.

Charlie_B

Harvester

What confuses me is why all the hate is aimed at Redemption? It seems to me as if Jizz and Redemption have agreed to work together to take down RT (or there's no agreement but they're both warring against RT, whatever). Regardless of what you think of that situation, it seems rather misguided to be praising Jizz and whining about Redemption?

william86x

Pruner

Might bee a minority among you that do it, but they still carry Redtube banner. Therefor you all deserve this.

Imo 8)

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

Firstly for william I Arz teh cheatz Bunker iz Imba Ezzmode :D :D :D :D

As some know I'm a solo bunker (NOT TIED TO ANY ALLY!)
And yeh I'm inactive but I've still watched what's happening and hey if Jizzdemption wants to end the round now then continue being little butt buddies.

Or maybe you can have some guts...
I played with alot of Jizz last round (not the stuff from my willy) and you weren't happy when we were double teamed and alot of you went inactive. So straighten yourselves up and get your balls back and open it back upto 3 ways.

And JJ mate I thought better of you...

Status
Not open for further replies.