[Full] Recruiting for round 31

bluehen55

Harvester
Looking to make a competitive ally, we have a solid core of players with experience working together at a high level, now we just need to add a few people to help push us over the top/entertain us ;)

Requirements
Active 5-6 hrs a day
IRC active
Contactable
Route Flexibility
Willing to take risks
Have a sense of humor.

If you're interested, PM me here or catch me on IRC, I'm always willing to talk.

Last edited:

Chunks

Digger
Hey guys, I'm the leader of said alliance. I want to clarify a few things:

-We aren't starting from scratch next round, our alliance is in the top-10 right now and we're merely looking to build from there in round 31. We aren't bringing a few of our weaker members back because we're striving to do even better. Which brings me to my next point...
-We're shooting for a top-5 alliance finish in rank in round 31. We set out to merely have some fun this round, and despite that we portalled. We're not far at all from being a very good alliance, 3-4 more good players could put us over the top.
-We have a very solid core of veterans who are very active and skilled. Again we're not building from the ground up, but looking to build around our core.

So in short, if you're a talented, experienced, active player who is looking to join a serious alliance that is going ftw, we're a great fit for you.

[Also I've been playing the round for over 3 years but this forum account is new, so I'm far more experienced than the "beginner" title would indicate :) ]

Franny

Head Gardener
I joined these guys this round. Very good alliance, very friendly. Great group of guys/gals. Left in the end because i wasn't active enough and thought someone newer should play with them so they can learn the game. They have can have my stamp of approval. One thing... Make sure IRC happens!

flameharvester

Head Gardener
lol this the alliance that less then two weeks ago zeroed half their players on one defence doing little to no damage.

Sorry you need to get someone who knows how to organise defence, otherwise they do ok and for any noob/homeless fool they would be a great stop :D

Chunks

Digger
I joined these guys this round. Very good alliance, very friendly. Great group of guys/gals. Left in the end because i wasn't active enough and thought someone newer should play with them so they can learn the game. They have can have my stamp of approval. One thing... Make sure IRC happens!

Thanks Franny! Hope the rest of your round went well. And we finally got that up and running after you left.

bluehen55

Harvester
Just had a last minute spot open up, we need one more, preferably going striker or POM

bluehen55

Harvester
One spot just opened up in AA, looking for decently teched, active, contactable, fun people, preferably military route but we have some flexibility