Re: JUKEBOX DECLARE WAR, and other unrelated nostalgia...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
I wouldn't suggest letting the rest of my alliance see you calling the lot of them lazy, I can think of about 14 people who would "LOVE" to show you just how lazy they are, waking up at 3am to send defense, waking up again at 3:40am to recall it again, pranking others to get on, ect..

You've got a lot of nerve calling our ally Lazy in comparison to an ally that fell apart so close to the round end. I don't know your reasoning behind that, but somehow, I don't suspect I will be impressed.

Last edited:

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
I was calling rank 1 alliance lazy. My phone decided to autocorrect "of" to "off".

Im guessing if you only replied to one line of my post, you have no reply to the rest. That's coo'

Just a side note. You see how annoying it would have been if i meant your alliance is lazy? How annoying it is when someone talks bullshit on the forums? How annoying it is when someone makes random statements and assumptions? Yeah thats how annoying it is.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
I was calling rank 1 alliance lazy. My phone decided to autocorrect "of" to "off".

Im guessing if you only replied to one line of my post, you have no reply to the rest. That's coo'

Just a side note. You see how annoying it would have been if i meant your alliance is lazy? How annoying it is when someone talks bullshit on the forums? How annoying it is when someone makes random statements and assumptions? Yeah thats how annoying it is.

I did have a reply to the rest, but I decided against posting it. I'm feeling generous and didn't want to flame you for making idiotic remarks. I'll let someone else that has seen both rounds do it.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

I did have a reply to the rest, but I decided against posting it. I'm feeling generous and didn't want to flame you for making idiotic remarks. I'll let someone else that has seen both rounds do it.

To be honest LS your alliance is lazy. You sit there refreshing with your other hand twitching on a mobile phone waiting to start pranking everyone when you see that bit of red on your screen. No thought goes into what you do, I don't think I've seen you guys actually do any form of attack (I've even spoke to members who were tired of how lazy your alliance is... from never attacking)

And this claim that you didn't want to win the game is total rubbish aswell, if you didn't want to win you wouldn't care so much to get everybody online to defend every incoming you got. There is too much dedication there to keep those little numbers in your score for an alliance playing for fun, where is the fun in been woken up everyday? Do you people not have jobs? (Yes in the past I have been woken up but that was when I wasn't working and was much much younger).

And please don't act all high and mighty LS, you are a blatent rule breaker. Mutual attacking is clearly stated in the EULA. (please don't say but you triggered on people, as that maybe so but I never mutually agreed to attack someone)
Person A gets incoming.
Person A isn't in LS' range so sends 10 troops to LS
LS hits Person A without geos to trigger on their incoming
Incoming recalls
LS and Person A both recall off eachother
Repeat.

Mutual.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
Thanks for being 'generous' xoxoxo :')

I guess i just think if you bring someone else into your posts you should answer to their replies instead of the old "i have a reply but won't post" line.

Chris_

Head Gardener
(please don't say but you triggered on people, as that maybe so but I never mutually agreed to attack someone)

Person A gets incoming.
Incoming recalls
Repeat.

Mutual.

You break a rule. He breaks a rule.

QQ.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer

To be honest LS your alliance is lazy. You sit there refreshing with your other hand twitching on a mobile phone waiting to start pranking everyone when you see that bit of red on your screen. No thought goes into what you do, I don't think I've seen you guys actually do any form of attack (I've even spoke to members who were tired of how lazy your alliance is... from never attacking)

And this claim that you didn't want to win the game is total rubbish aswell, if you didn't want to win you wouldn't care so much to get everybody online to defend every incoming you got. There is too much dedication there to keep those little numbers in your score for an alliance playing for fun, where is the fun in been woken up everyday? Do you people not have jobs? (Yes in the past I have been woken up but that was when I wasn't working and was much much younger).

And please don't act all high and mighty LS, you are a blatent rule breaker. Mutual attacking is clearly stated in the EULA. (please don't say but you triggered on people, as that maybe so but I never mutually agreed to attack someone)
Person A gets incoming.
Incoming recalls
Repeat.

Mutual.
"for the bold part"
trololololololol.. pathetic :p Please talk to me when you have something real to say.

Cheese, you need to think before you speak, You don't know what your talking about.
as for not not wanting to win.. You should speak to a few of our members and ask them what we said when we signed up. I was told flat-out we aren't FTW, and was told again repeatedly so throughout the round, even when it looked like we could have taken R1 if we put in the effort. And your being contradictory in saying we are FTW, but we never attack. Get your story straight.

We aren't dedicated to the game, as much as we are to each other. People were recruited on a friend basis, everyone in the ally is a friend of each other, why do you think we end up in the same alliance every single round? I wasn't even suppose to play this round at all.. I was gonna go solo and just mess around every once in a while. We are active because we want to protect each other, and we all enjoy a good fight. A few folks that were in RIF last round say this round has already been more fun.

No effort in defense? Ofc not, We haven't had to think much on defense in a long time, but we have been told repeatedly how hard it is to fight through our defense, even when JB was still doing organized attacks during the "war". You can't talk **** on defense, or on our attacks when we had no problem getting through your alliances defenses with thrown together attacks.

And you should really learn some people skillz, the both of you. I don't care how nice you seem in person, how you act when the person isn't within arms reach says more about your character than you know. i'm not saying I'm the nicest person in the world, but I can guarantee you I act exactly the same in person, maybe a bit worse as I don't get to proof-read my words to make sure they aren't "too" mean. ;)

(Mean scale?)
I went with about a 2 out of 10 on my scale. Even though Angela was asking me to go 5 :p I don't wanna get banned. I do love a good ripping though.. maybe if we ever meet in person and you spout your ignorance at me.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
"for the bold part"
trololololololol.. pathetic :p Please talk to me when you have something real to say.

So in other words you admit that you've cheated very noble.

Cheese, you need to think before you speak, You don't know what your talking about.
as for not not wanting to win.. You should speak to a few of our members and ask them what we said when we signed up. I was told flat-out we aren't FTW, and was told again repeatedly so throughout the round, even when it looked like we could have taken R1 if we put in the effort. And your being contradictory in saying we are FTW, but we never attack. Get your story straight.
For a start you need to reply with a slightly intelligent reply which may actually involve addressing all the points, and not just attempt a flame which resembles that of a 14 year old boy who's just found his first pubic hair. Thank you darling.

I couldn't give a damn what 'the ally says' bla bla bla everyone can lose than say oh we never wanted to win... I'm giving you an opinion what it seems like as somebody outside your alliance... And that is that you all care way too much about your scores to be totally 'FTW', and I know several others agree. So learn to read properly please sweetheart.

We aren't dedicated to the game, as much as we are to each other. People were recruited on a friend basis, everyone in the ally is a friend of each other, why do you think we end up in the same alliance every single round? I wasn't even suppose to play this round at all.. I was gonna go solo and just mess around every once in a while. We are active because we want to protect each other, and we all enjoy a good fight. A few folks that were in RIF last round say this round has already been more fun.
You aren't dedicated to the game? Lol waking up every night to click 3/4 buttons is dedicated. Do you all have group hugs and mutual masturbation sessions aswell? I don't think I've heard such a lame excuse for being such a contactable alliance. Please entertain me some more lol.

No effort in defense? Ofc not, We haven't had to think much on defense in a long time, but we have been told repeatedly how hard it is to fight through our defense, even when JB was still doing organized attacks during the "war". You can't talk **** on defense, or on our attacks when we had no problem getting through your alliances defenses with thrown together attacks.
My alliance? I have been solo for a long time. If you are refering to the Yochoko ally I believe if you looked you got very few successful attacks on that ally until I left then Twigley left. As you said to me... Get your facts straight and think before you type please :)

And you should really learn some people skillz, the both of you. I don't care how nice you seem in person, how you act when the person isn't within arms reach says more about your character than you know. i'm not saying I'm the nicest person in the world, but I can guarantee you I act exactly the same in person, maybe a bit worse as I don't get to proof-read my words to make sure they aren't "too" mean. ;)
Now this is the strangest part of your post yet... you've never spoken to me in person neither has anybody in your alliance or who you talk to so I don't see where this strange part of your post comes from, it sadly makes you look a borderline retard. I'm very rarely nice on bushtarion because it is full of morons e.g. yourself so I don't know where your getting any of this from but yet again it's made me chuckle. :)

Now you see I could comment on your attitude on here but sadly I've heard of your name a few times but never actually seen you in the top ranks or doing anything really so you sadly fit in the lovely category of 'contactable n00b'.

(Mean scale?)
I went with about a 2 out of 10 on my scale. Even though Angela was asking me to go 5 :p I don't wanna get banned. I do love a good ripping though.. maybe if we ever meet in person and you spout your ignorance at me.

Thank you for assessing how 'mean' you believe your post to be it's yet again making you look even more stupid than previous posts. Did Angela give you a cookie for reply? Oh no I forgot she probs ate them all.

Angela

Harvester
. Did Angela give you a cookie for reply? Oh no I forgot she probs ate them all. <-- haha Cheese thats got to be the most hilarious thing youve said about me in years ....maybe if your going to make a personal comment about me you need to keep up with the times.

Chris_

Head Gardener
"for the bold part"

(please don't say but you triggered on people, as that maybe so but I never mutually agreed to attack someone)

That's not also admitting to intentional triggering? :/

Cheese

Tree Surgeon
"for the bold part"

Sending to trigger on somebodies attack because you don't like them without having any conversation with the person who has incoming isn't against the rules.

Mutually attacking someone however is.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
"for the bold part"

Sending to trigger on somebodies attack because you don't like them without having any conversation with the person who has incoming isn't against the rules.

Mutually attacking someone however is.

So, because I triggered on you, its mutual attacking, but if you do it, its intentional triggering? Nice argument ;)

Cheese, your opinion never mattered, but if you wish, so be it.

Even from the outside - We can appear FTW, we hardly attack as an alliance, we have a puppet player, several of our members are known for being UC. The only people who would dare to call us FTW are those that have been crushed by us, or are just ignorant. Take your pick.

I wake up because my friends want me to, not because I give 2 ***** about score or land. In fact, I'm known for suicidal tendencies with my troops.. (which usually leads to Angela hurting me.. hehe)

I know your solo now, but yes, when you were allied, you know which ally I speak of. I don't remember if you were around for the attacks before twiggles emo-rage-quit or whatever he did (not sure, heard the story, didn't care so I forgot it. still not gonna care if you care to explain it again) but we had plenty of successful attacks.

Cheese, I never said I've spoken to you in person, but as the post would suggest, I've heard people say you are nicer in person (same goes double for twigs). I remember you well, and you've always been an ass. You continue to make an ass of yourself, and whilst I do enjoy the show (its always quite enjoyable to watch an idiot think he's smart now just because he did something new) your getting borish. You sound so much like twigs, I forget which one of you I'm speaking to.

Feel free to comment on my attitude ;) If you look again, you'll see I do well every round. (even when leading a rag-tag-team of nubs who continually get bashed in hopes of easy land)

And in response to your final comment.. I'll just leave with, you really are an ignorant ass. I'd love to see you about 5 seconds after you make that comment to her face.. or at least see whats left of your face.

And yes, I do already have an outline of what your next post will entail, at least until you read this and decide to change things up so your not as predictable.. ;)

Still about a 2/10. I've already told Angela that if I ever met you and you spouted that ignorance at me, I'd give you something to remember the occasion for. I really hope your not a crier though.. That's just embarrassing.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
This is getting embarrassing.

You are telling people to not be ignorant about your own alliance and your own playing style. But you are being ignorant on others in the same post. Pretty poor.

Also you seem to be about 6/7 years behind on how people debate on internet forums. Using phrases such as:

"I already know what your next post will be",
"I have a reply but don't want to post it",

And anyone threating to take an internet discussion about a game to a rl encounter, is so so so so so bad that it makes me cringe.

Hey Cheese, h3 will be4t J0 uP!!!111 He gonna get mad and be on a 7/10!!! You really discuss whats on these fail forums in irc with each other? Lol.

So like i said with my previous post. If you want to start making points to people, stop bringing my name into it. Especially if then you're just going to say "cba replying, im right youre wrong". I barely even know you and dont really have the time of day for you (as harsh as it sounds, its true i dont really know who you are).

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
This is getting embarrassing.

You are telling people to not be ignorant about your own alliance and your own playing style. But you are being ignorant on others in the same post. Pretty poor.

Also you seem to be about 6/7 years behind on how people debate on internet forums. Using phrases such as:

"I already know what your next post will be",
"I have a reply but don't want to post it",

And anyone threating to take an internet discussion about a game to a rl encounter, is so so so so so bad that it makes me cringe.

Hey Cheese, h3 will be4t J0 uP!!!111 He gonna get mad and be on a 7/10!!! You really discuss whats on these fail forums in irc with each other? Lol.

So like i said with my previous post. If you want to start making points to people, stop bringing my name into it. Especially if then you're just going to say "cba replying, im right youre wrong". I barely even know you and dont really have the time of day for you (as harsh as it sounds, its true i dont really know who you are).

Twigley, I bring your name it in, cause your posts make me chuckle :p When you stop trolling I'll stop bringing your name up. Simple eh? ;)

And I wasn't aware there was an internet argument etiquette, perhaps I should call you a retard a few times? I'm sure I could work it in somewhere..

When you comment on an alliance your are not in, either say, that this is what you heard and don't know how true, or say this is what you think and why. Not this is how it is and I don't care that your in the alliance and know better or that its blatantly obvious I'm wrong.

I'm not threatening to take a discussion IRL, I quite clearly said, if he spout ignorance at me, hence suggesting a new discussion, and you should always speak as if the person is right in front of you, gives you something to think about before you say something stupid (like the cookie comment eh cheese?)

Oh yeah, and this is a 0.. I think I'll start posting the scale with every comment since it seems to bother you 2 so much :p I only did it originally cause I got a kick out of it.

And Chris.. Back to your corner nub! *cracks whip*

hehe.. <3

Chris_

Head Gardener
You gonna be watching it on the TV? Wait, you do have those up north right?

NO WAI WE GONNA LOSE! 8 GAME WIN STREAK HELL YEAHHHH

Status
Not open for further replies.