Rank 1: Enmity/Second To None/Old Farts

Steve_God

Official Helper
As everyoneseems to be doing nothing but rambling and moaning, I'll explain the current situation for those in competition for Rank 1, from an outsiders point of view... and it's simple.

If Second To None and Enmity go for an all out war on each other right now, it's highly likely that before a winner comes out of the warring, they will both take substantial looses, around roughly 1/3 of their alliance scores.
That would almost certainly put Old Farts in the lead, and therefore wouldn't be an option for either of them, and makes it pointless them warring.

So their next option on route to securing/gaining Rank 1 is to wipe out the easiest competition first, hope that in the process they get much bigger in terms of land, and will then put them in a much better position to securing/gaining Rank 1.

This means that the only option is for either Second To None or Enmity to win, is to take out Old Farts.

Old Farts aren't stupid. They've already worked this out, and that's why they're trying to play it tactically, by sleeping in mass, lie about it being a 'protest stance' amoungst many other reasons, and hoping that the other two will war it out anyway (Which they won't due to the above reasons... Twigs and JJ aren't fools*) :p

So... what will happen next is:
- People will moan on the Forums lots while nothing is happening.
- Old Farts will come out of sleep (Whenever that is).
- Both Second To None and Enmity will see it within 2/3 ticks of each other, and both end up massing Old Farts at around the same kind of time, both trying to get the land advantage over the other.
- Old Farts will come on the Forums complaining that the other two allies are powerblocking again, everyone will do a bit of spying around, and it will indeed look that way.
- Old Farts will then be dead in terms of being a challenge to Rank 1 (although they still might stay as Rank 3 if enough of them go back into sleep to slow the onslaught).
- Roughly two days will pass to let the storm settle and people rebuild their troops from any losses they've taken gaining lands from Old Farts, and then Second To None and Enmity will most likely start to battle out. I would assume that whoever is Rank 1 will end up initiating it, as Rank 2 will be delaying it and trying to get as many supporter allies as possible by persuading them that it's resisting the Rank 1 ally.

And that's all there is to it - Very simple! :)

*well they are... but they're clever when it comes to in-game diplomacy ;)

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
I'm going to say this one more time...

We hit sleep to because we had 7 members away or uncontactable this week

This is the sole main reason we needed to hit sleep. The fact that it *may* course a war is a bonus. As many of us have said, we are not here for rank 1. So the fact you keep saying we are is just silly!

We hit sleep because a 13 man alliance just wouldn't work. Also when En kill S2N, they will steal so much land and be up to like 1mill land mark an alliance on 450k is never going to stop them.

Also if they hit S2N in like the next week and win the war, they have ages to rebuild before we are out of sleep!

So if they choose sitting around for 2 weeks, sure it won't be that fun!

So no SG, i think your wrong on most of your points there, but meh. Ill get flamed and shouted at. Because everyone else knows our intentions better than us! 13 members is why we hit sleep not for another chance at rank 1.

aGit

Harvester
i'd imagine it to be lucrative for either s2n or enm to wait for the otherone to send at OF then think wether they should send to OF or perhaps somewhere else ;)

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
This is the sole main reason we needed to hit sleep.

So you admit there are other minor reasons?

OMFG...

/me ****s Davs with a massive naab award!!

Read my other posts!!!! I said every time, ONE of the main reasons we hit sleep is due to 13 members.

I also named some others...ffs do ppl ever read properly?!!?

Matthew

BANNED
This is the sole main reason we needed to hit sleep.

So you admit there are other minor reasons?

OMFG...

/me ****s Davs with a massive naab award!!

Read my other posts!!!! I said every time, ONE of the main reasons we hit sleep is due to 13 members.

I also named some others...ffs do ppl ever read properly?!!?

lmfao but your retarded and filling your posts full of oxymoron's which are consequently making you look as thick as pudding. If you have 1 reason, you state 1 reason and shut the **** up. You don't then further elaborate giving 4 or 5 'possible' reasons which you didn't think of or are being used to illustrate a good decision being made. I suggest you go back to bed or just stop posting because you are just posting incoherant **** which is borderline DA madness.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I'm being used as a measure of madness now? Gtfo Chewie :p

On topic: Not a bad analysis Steve.

Khris

Pruner
so to sum up steves post.

Rounds over. Em wins.

They found one more excuse not to attack each other. Nothing new. GG Goodbye.

Shadow

Harvester

Rounds over. Em wins.

mate we already know they are goign to stick with the BS and not hit each other but when we all out of sleep on same tick we mass bash the *****es!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Davs

Garden Designer
I give this thread 2 hours before it's exactly the same as the other one...

Matthew

BANNED
tbh if they have powerbollocked i would prefer it because OF just seem like idiots whereas the other alliances (bar DA's MADNESS and IamButtNugget) seem far more rational. Glad OF aren't going to win.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator

Rounds over. Em wins.

mate we already know they are goign to stick with the BS and not hit each other but when we all out of sleep on same tick we mass bash the *****es!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

s2n massed enmity less than an hour ago.

So take a frickin' seat and SHUSH :/

Last edited:

Khris

Pruner
lol... you tell us to shush...

when there is this whole thread created by someone about this same damn topic.

Turnip2k

Harvester
They will come up with whatever excuse they want for not attacking each other. There is no point arguing, since BS seems to be in endless supply on these forums.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
They will come up with whatever excuse they want for not attacking each other. There is no point arguing, since BS seems to be in endless supply on these forums.

DA on this very same page said:
s2n massed enmity less than an hour ago.