R48

Spiky Spoon

Head Gardener
Dw took lands off him a train of a few following cyrus and del. That was the 12 k he lost, stole 10k back mind

This looks to be the main cause, hitting ww

Battle Report - Attacking (whoops)
[close] 33,715,066 hostile Hippy attacked, distracting 32,327,482 allied staff.
[close] 55,000,000 hostile Mummy attacked, killing 57,640,526 allied staff.
[close] 40,010,006 hostile Vampire attacked, killing 194,907,664 allied staff.
[raised] 3,514,057 corpses twitched into life, becoming Lesser Vampire.
[close] 300,000,000 hostile Protestor Guru attacked, distracting 982,376,568 allied staff.
[close] 80,000,000 hostile Hippy Van attacked, distracting 29,253,806 allied staff.
[close] 131,945,527 allied Cybernetic Warrior attacked, killing 210,441,086 hostile staff.
[close] 41,859,413 hostile Yob attacked, disabling 3,750,065 allied staff.
[close] 5,888,017 hostile Werewolf attacked, killing 134,104 allied staff.
[close] 32,709,167 allied Tyrant Drone attacked, killing 54,921,049 hostile staff.

Died: 252,682,294 friendlies dead. 265,362,135 enemies dead.

30m cw killed, alot of it without insurance.

he hit the Solo multi, not WW

Yeah I was reading this going I swear we don't have a vamp in our alliance. I almost double checked. Lol

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Now everyone kiss and make up. This round is over. People done things we don't agree on, that happens every round.

I'm just getting fed up of pages and pages of arguments.

Trans couldn't fight on their own. WW increasingly became their little *****. And DW became an unfair casualty of a 2v1.

End it there.

edd

Tree Surgeon
How can you expect to end an argument by stating your opinion in the same manner as those which this argument has been thriving on for 10 pages?

The answer "Because I'm right" is insufficient btw.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Tryna make people become bored of an '10 page argument' like I am, and I am sure as many others.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
eh this thread is over and i'm good with everyone, whether or not they are good with me. just sad to see dachi lash out over 1 incident when ally stats shows a different story. guess it made him feel better, so whatever.

Leah

Pruner
This is far too nicey nice

Sorry Stargazer, I'll work harder to fit in with the general forums attitude. I should imply you're a homosexual or insult your mother or something now, yes? ;)

You are learning! I'm so proud :)

thankyou_zpsf85c2065.gif

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
Tbh I'm surprised people continue to play w/ chris_ after his pranking incident. Maick and mr j are also others that fit bad seed categories. Harassment (chris) and cheating (all above) are bad and horrible unless it benefits you.

edd

Tree Surgeon
Where is the proof that it is mutual?
Martin used to give land non-mutually to players he thought deserve rank 1/high ranks and I don't see you slating your buddy.

However, I feel there is an imbalance in **** stirring here so to correct this; maybe you should go talk to Cal about Steve bribing a large variety of units from MrJ in return for Mrj killing a hamster. I also noticed Steve doesn't have the stamp collector award...

And for the record, Maickesh isn't a cheat. He gets a lot of bad rep because he's the best at bribing and it comes with the territory.

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
where is the proof that it is mutual?
Martin used to give land non-mutually to players he thought deserve rank 1/high ranks and i don't see you slating your buddy.

However, i feel there is an imbalance in **** stirring here so to correct this; maybe you should go talk to cal about steve bribing a large variety of units from mrj in return for mrj killing a hamster. I also noticed steve doesn't have the stamp collector award...

And for the record, maickesh isn't a cheat. He gets a lot of bad rep because he's the best at bribing and it comes with the territory.

^+100

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
Be as obtuse as you wannabe I guess. I've gotten on to Martin plenty of times for plenty of things. Like I said, as long as you benefit or aren't done in by it, it's ok. Eyeroll.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
Where is the proof that it is mutual?
Martin used to give land non-mutually to players he thought deserve rank 1/high ranks and I don't see you slating your buddy.

However, I feel there is an imbalance in **** stirring here so to correct this; maybe you should go talk to Cal about Steve bribing a large variety of units from MrJ in return for Mrj killing a hamster. I also noticed Steve doesn't have the stamp collector award...

And for the record, Maickesh isn't a cheat. He gets a lot of bad rep because he's the best at bribing and it comes with the territory.

Steve has been cheating bribing all round. , edd is 100% correct here

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Be as obtuse as you wannabe I guess. I've gotten on to Martin plenty of times for plenty of things. Like I said, as long as you benefit or aren't done in by it, it's ok. Eyeroll.

As James would say, +100.