[Taken] (R47) Looking for a FTW alliance

redlion

Pruner
  • Previous experience playing in a FTW alliance (RSF, R42)
  • contactable via phone and IRC
  • Active multiple times per day, can always hop on via phone to send out or defend.
  • GMT -6 (US Central)
  • Flexible on routes if your alliance needs something specific.

Hit me here on the forums or in game. My account name is also redlion.

Last edited:

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Sorry dude but I dont think RSF was a great FTW alliance? Due to the fact Pacifist Warriors had already won the round, and Obnoxious was a massive barrier

redlion

Pruner
Sorry dude but I dont think RSF was a great FTW alliance? Due to the fact Pacifist Warriors had already won the round, and Obnoxious was a massive barrier
I never said it was great, only that it was FTW. But it was great, so :p

Also that is quite possibly the most irrelevant comment I've ever seen. What does inter-alliance politics in R42 have to do with the next round?

Last edited:

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Its not irrelevant. You claiming RSF was a FTW, but i was stating that it wasnt as much FTW. I agree its got nothing to do with next round, just correcting you.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
I never said it was great, only that it was FTW. But it was great, so :p

How can an alliance possibly be 'ftw' if it forms after the round has already been decided, anyone who plays to the levels of ftw is deluded and putting way too much time into a fruitless cause :p

redlion

Pruner
PW had that one all sealed up :p
True, but for forming late we came up and contended. That's playing to win I think. Playing offensively.

The way I understand the running definition you guys are throwing for "FTW" you have to be the top alliance, fast start, top scoring, everything. Leaving the other 80-140 alliance players in the boring FTF category.

That makes for a very boring game if, as this definition would suggest, all the FTW players are in a single alliance.

Tell me if I'm wrong.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
DiP was a good alliance though, you and your damn Fanatics!!

Koeniej

Harvester
Why is everybody polluting this guys thread with irrelevant trashtalk? Its 'Recruitment' not 'Gripes' or 'Spam'

antisback

Head Gardener
Idd, the poor guy is just trying to find an alliance, what's with all the flaming... Who cares whether the ally was ftw or ftf, most of the allies that claim to be ftf are more for the queening the way they just sit around on land and seeds...

I wish you good luck looking for an ally redlion, I've never played with you personally but I believe d00ner is looking for members for an ally if you message him :)

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I was just increasing my post count by stating the obvious. Niggas be giving this ho a hard time.

redlion

Pruner
I killed myself and the planet is still doomed :/
1038.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Benneh

Tree Surgeon
Super Moderator
I killed myself and the planet is still doomed :/
You haven't heard of the Church of Euthanasia?

Their "four pillars" are suicide, abortion, sodomy and cannibalism.

The woman in my avatar is the Rev. Chris Korda, founder.

Somebody ban this idiot, also, if the founder is so great why hasn't the heshe killed itselfs already?

Taking the piss about twin towers and making some sick video about it, isn't at all funny.

ciao!