R46 Names

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Small Problem - Dwarf Shortage

Good old ant! Did laugh

InSoMnIaC20

Head Gardener
Two Too many incoming To handle.

Thank you, not only will I get to attack you again Lafin but you teach me English at the same time.

They're there in their beds.

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
That's from last round, Insomnomnomnom

Oh, I get it now. Actually, I gave that idea to some guy who attacked me a bunch last round. Or maybe I attacked him a lot. I can't really remember, but it isn't me.

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
vannila ghost rides Darryl's whip
Small Problem - Dwarf Shortage
A paper cut is a trees last revenge

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
all the names are rather meh so far. only one i like at this point is the reference to torchwood

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Wow. Standards have blatantly slipped. All those names are utter crap :p Is it that hard to come up with a punny name? Google is your friend, kids.

Max

Garden Designer
Actually compared to the last few rounds of drudgery, I think this round demonstrates a small improvement in the level of punnery! :D

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Oh c'mon, even Google-use is a slip of standards.

i'd rather have someone use google, and get a chuckle out of it, then recycling tired old names, or just plain offensive noobish writings. Maybe that's just me though.

And Max, that may be, but I haven't seen any evidence in this thread :p

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I guess that's a given - I've never been the sort for puns. The only one I ever used was "Your Mother Should of Swallowed", and all I got were people saying "it's should have swallowed". All I could do was thank them for their contribution, but that my general grasp of my own language is rather firm, and that it comes from when names used to have to have OF in them...

Sort of took the fun out of it for me.

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
I guess that's a given - I've never been the sort for puns. The only one I ever used was "Your Mother Should of Swallowed", and all I got were people saying "it's should have swallowed". All I could do was thank them for their contribution, but that my general grasp of my own language is rather firm, and that it comes from when names used to have to have OF in them...

Sort of took the fun out of it for me.

...But your name isn't a pun. Your grasp of the English language doesn't seem to be as firm as you think it is. I think you've never been the sort for puns because you don't have any clue what they are :p No offense of course, but your nick simply isn't a pun ;)