R41 Awards

mrmongo

Harvester
i dont really care for most of the awards given...

Player of the round for me was Arild... worked really well with me as my solo nap, gotta love a big pom player, so friendly (our nap was made after i attacked his other nap and he asked if i needed another nap)

Thats all i wanted to say, credit where credits due... oh and to all those anagrams and kiwis trying to get us so often.. but only managed a few times... well done to you for your persistent badgering! Barstewards! ;)

enjoyable round :D

CLem

Head Gardener
i dont really care for most of the awards given...

Player of the round for me was Arild... worked really well with me as my solo nap, gotta love a big pom player, so friendly (our nap was made after i attacked his other nap and he asked if i needed another nap)

Thats all i wanted to say, credit where credits due... oh and to all those anagrams and kiwis trying to get us so often.. but only managed a few times... well done to you for your persistent badgering! Barstewards! ;)

enjoyable round :D

Got you right at the end :p was happy with that

QuitusV2

Pruner
Alliance of the round : Kiwifruit, cause we won.
Best Offensive Alliance: Kiwi, cause we never stop attacking even when we were winning.
Best Defensive Alliance: Combo, cause they killed more than i could expect with their setup with vamps and SA, tho a harrier woulda been nice tho.
Honourable Mention Alliance: Don´t really know, sorry.
Worst Alliance: Don´t know either, i´ll guess the ones that had a cheater and let him be.
Best Leader: CK.
Worst Leader: Don´t know.
Player of the Round - Allied - Cheche, had a nice staff and make it right into the top at last day, without having 2m TD in whole round.
Player of the Round - Solo - Yochoko
Best Offensive Player - Me and Guff.
Best Defensive Player - Angela.
Honourable Mention Player - Leeroy, he surprised me never met him before last round (he quitted 2 weeks after i entered Charades) and he did a very decent job.
Worst Player - Lol maybe Janpe cause he almost let me die, according to him due a missunderstanding.
Best Moment of Round - Me pwning Combo´s SA
Worst Moment of Round - Getting trapped beetween ticks defending against Guff, twice.

Moshe

Weeder
Guess ill give it a go

Guess ill give it a go

Very rare of me to be active in the forums so here I go. I honestly don't think anyone knows who I am :p

* Alliance of the round
Kiwi, hands down, they were constantly on our inc screen!

* Best Offensive Alliance
Kiwi, again they pretty much had it in the bag after week 2.

* Best Defensive Alliance
I may be biased but id give it to A Nag Ram. I think we handled our inc better then any other ally vying for the R2.

* Honourable Mention Alliance
Combo, they had us worried until the very last tick!

* Worst Alliance
Bribes. But not because they cheated, but because they honestly sucked after 3 weeks.

* Best Leader
Pod, he's knows his **** and has it together

* Worst Leader
Whoever led Bribes

* Player of the Round - Allied
Guff, We had tons of inc from him and then when we later had in the ally he always helped out with defence

* Player of the Round - Solo
Silence and Yoch

* Best Offensive Player
Guff, seeing him play from both ends was pretty cool

* Best Defensive Player
Ogluck, his poms were sick!

* Honourable Mention Player
Kieran, for being literally the most useless member of an alliance I've ever seen.

* Worst Player
Me, I should probably not attack and then forget to recall, multiple times...

* Best Moment of Round
Loved everyminute with A Nag Ram. Been playing on and off with these guys for a while.

* Worst Moment of Round
When people got angry and left the ally!

Phobis

Weeder
I do not visit these forums often...spending most of the the time in game. After reading this thread, it is nice to see many fellow Bustarion's tipping their hats to Scallywag defense.

It is nice to know we were noticed.

And thanks Rooster for noticing my attack style. With luck, maybe some of the top players will adopt it adopt it and change the way Bustarion is played. Go green vets! Players with red titles are bullies (mostly).

Last edited: