Quit - WB - Quit - WB

Slavi

Harvester
Just love it. Every round there are around 6-7 quit threads and before the beggining of a new round everybody is creating ID (or new account) and it starts everything over again :) People why you are wasting your time with posting quit threads ?

Angela

Harvester
From what ive seen its the ones who just vanish from the game (not necassary the forums) and dont make quit threads that stay away from the game longer.

But how boring would the forums be without the quit threads :)

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
It's because people write quit posts when they are upset about something and trying to make a "statement". They are throwing a tantrum and want the attention. Or they are young and foolish and think people care about them (like me).

People who quit because they are tired of the game, generally just stop logging in. They aren't throwing a tantrum they want people to see, they just drift off.

No-Dachi

Official Helper
For me quit posts has always been about giving out some creds to players you've played with in the past that has meant a lot to you. A final shoutout to friends. I don't personally believe in them, as I believe there will always be a time in your life when you might once again find the time to enjoy a round, but I like the idea of them (my idea of them, at any rate).

Bobbin

Head Gardener
From what ive seen its the ones who just vanish from the game (not necassary the forums) and dont make quit threads that stay away from the game longer.

But how boring would the forums be without the quit threads :)

No one ever really leaves. I've not played in years, but every once in a while I pop my head through the door and make sure none of the people I used to care about have died :p