Prototype

Maxi

Head Gardener
Super Moderator
Community Operator
It's awesome. Feels like a mix of GTA and Assassins' Creed. So many cool moves... *drools*
Ever wanted to throw a car at a helicopter? Run up buildings as if it's nothing? Transform your hands into huge swords and slice some meat? Use Wolverine-like claws to slash tanks into pieces, or focus your mass underground and impale a military squadron on spikes? HELL YEAH. :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwo_ZurQ3ek (watch in HD)
http://www.prototypegame.com/

Attachments

• 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 0

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
Ever wanted to throw a car at a helicopter? Run up buildings as if it's nothing? Transform your hands into huge swords and slice some meat? Use Wolverine-like claws to slash tanks into pieces, or focus your mass underground and impale a military squadron on spikes?

No.

Dziunglius

Planter
I love it, it's just too awesome to be true, gliding around the city is too much fun. Although the city itself is a bit boring, it's still one of the best games I've played in recent years. Waiting for my new rig to play it maxed out.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
At the mo im trying to decide whether to go for this or Infamous.

Both look awesome but dont have the cash to get 2 games at the mo.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
Might 'download the demo' for PC and see if I like it. ;)

Weeble

Community Manager
Administrator
Azzer and I have been pissing about with it for the past week. It's quite entertaining actually. Story line is a bit week, but who the hell cares when you can grapple helicopters and throw the pilots to their doom. Great game!

Souls

Official Helper
I've been looking to try this some time. inFamous is currently my game of choice over this, though, but I'll see how it is after I've played this. :p

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Right, ive shifted around some funds (/just got my credit card out) and im gonna buy both this and infamous tomoro.

Im pretty much stuck in the house for 3 days this week so ive gotta get something to amuse me with!

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Having looked at this i started watching gameplay videos and it looks pretty brutal...lol

Blood everywhere! Should be good! ;)

Weeble

Community Manager
Administrator
It's comically entertaining. It almost doesn't take itself seriously at all, which makes it thoroughly enjoyable. Nothing more fun than running through a crowd of people in a strange fluid armour, scything bodies in half.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Just on the way out the door to buy this and Infamous!

Haven't bought a really good game since MSG4 which i bought with my PS3, so at the moment its being wasted! Woop!

As for finances i found a tenner in my pocket, and ive got over £10 on my game reward card so i can scrape together the rest!

Ram

Head Gardener
Right, ive shifted around some funds (/just got my credit card out) and im gonna buy both this and infamous tomoro.

Translation: I've just found the torrents, and its going to take me till tomorow to download.

Weeble

Community Manager
Administrator

Translation: I've just found the torrents, and its going to take me till tomorow to download.
What is it with you, translations and torrents?! Jeez!
People would think you're obsessed!

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

Lol, i have a 6 year old laptop which barely plays age of empires 2...theres no way im playing new games on it!

Right, ive got both this and inFamous for PS3 and after playing them both for 1-2 hours each i must say that (IMO ofc) inFamous is the better game, a more interesting storyline, better controls, decisions effect ability increases etc etc.

However, Prototype is awesome as well! Its great fun gliding around the city smashing stuff up! I was about to come on here and complain as i dont like games where you start off with loads of abilities then loose them and have to spend the whole game regaining them (its just annoying) but the upgrades system on Prototype is really good...lets you get back some abilities pretty quick (i got back gliding straight away! ;))

Anyway, glad i got both games as they are both really good...and both shockingly similar. But like i said i think inFamous takes it as it feels better all round!