Private World 3 open for sign ups

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Lol, bless Dave - I told him to clean up the IDs with <1000 land, and he ends up deleting two of the bigger players in the PW. I'm sure he didn't mean to do it, and it is his world - He paid for it. Mistakes get made lads - Dave will probably end up posting in here sooner or later.

dave

Harvester
Lol, bless Dave - I told him to clean up the IDs with <1000 land, and he ends up deleting two of the bigger players in the PW. I'm sure he didn't mean to do it, and it is his world - He paid for it. Mistakes get made lads - Dave will probably end up posting in here sooner or later.

i do feel bad about it :(
most sincere apologies max mate.
i hope everyones enjoying the round anyway.
it is fun.
very sorry to the rongful deletions!

dave

Harvester
I would also like to point out that sending not all your troops at some one bigger than you and still triggering ar is kinda lame...

this i agree with.
ive taken off the AR mod, so hopefully its a bit better?
theres still AR there otherwise every1 wuld get raped hardcore.

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
It would be nice if PW owners could change the rate at which AR drops. Having AR mods is a good thing, but in a PW, where there's a limited amount of time, it would be nice to see AR mods drop at 1% a tick, instead of 0.12%, or some value of the owner's choosing.

Thanks for the PW dave, it's been a good time. Shame those guys got deleted, but for us who somehow continued on, it's been fun.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Cheers Dave for the PW to occupy my evenings that are so cold that I can't play guitar. :)

john

Harvester
thanks for the PW Dave! it has kept me entertained during this week :D