praise azzer

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
imo, after all the skepticism and everything i've seen...id just like to say i think azzer has done his player base proud. I dont know the exact details of why he was unable to code last round. but this round seems like he has pulled out all the stops.

And right now i love injuries, i love land cap, and i love the balance. i think the balance atm is just right in my own opinion. So just like to say good one azzer.

(pitty your doing so ashamedly badly at your own kick ass game :p)
kidding for those to silly to understand my humor or lack there of.

Meneldil

Planter
Re: praise azzer

I'm not going to pretend that there aren't things I think could be better, but I will say that I have to agree - the changes this round, so far, seem very much for the better - so hurrah for Azzer!
More work still needs to be done, but this was a definite (and large) step in the right direction! :)

Enrico

Tree Surgeon

I concur!

I've seen less bashing, and more close fought battles as well, which I at least think is a good thing.

If theres one thing, maybe the dev.mod dropped a bit too fast, seeing it is at 1 now, but no real harm done there either.

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon

Didn't you get the memo? You're only supposed to say nasty things about Azzer, how he's effing up the game and how everybody is going to quit. What the hell are you thinking making a thread praising Azzer?

</sarcasm>

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

yeah tbh ive gotta give you credit now azzman!

Now the land cap has been slightly changed i think its alot better...good job.

(However, i dont think it is stopping bashing...as i have just gone back to the same target a couple of times for easy land...but meh! At least its there!)

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Thanks guys, carrot is definitely better than the stick with me! And yes, still more things to do and I will be doing them... just trying to keep the high ranking bashers as happy as the mid-ranking fair players, and the solo's happy along with the allied players... I'll get there though ;)