[Recruiting] Pacifist Warriors Recruiting.

minifreak

Pruner
'lo,

We are currently recruiting for our 20th member....

If you wish to learn how to wave and bash drop either LuckySports or myself a message.

You will need to be contactable, have a decent level of activity and be willing to learn.

All routes will be considered.

Cheers

Aaron

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
we've only Kick-Raped 2 folks, 1 was utterly useless and talked himself up a lot without delivering and was pissing folks off.

timtadams

Landscape Designer
And the other?

By neglecting to state the reason for the kick raping of the other person, one might assume that the reason was selfish and unjust. You leave it to our imagination, just saying...

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
He was planning on leaving.. can't say I agreed with it myself.. but the idea was to not have someone outside the ally in the top 20 that could potentially cause issue.

CrazyMonkey01

Harvester
we've only Kick-Raped 2 folks, 1 was utterly useless and talked himself up a lot without delivering and was pissing folks off.

If im sure i think you said i can't steal land, really; id rather not be brought up in your silly little recruitment thread.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
If 2 people were kickraped, and 1 of them was planning on leaving, and Crazy wasn't the one planning on leaving, it doesn't take a genius to work out which one he is.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
*shrugs*

Don't really care. It does take knowledge, and we didn't exactly announce to the world that he was kick-raped. He may or may not have, that is irrelevant.

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon

If im sure i think you said i can't steal land, really; id rather not be brought up in your silly little recruitment thread.

You brought yourself up...anyway, you're a completely different person when with us, then as soon as you're in my range and I send at you, you say it's "cute". You've been in the top 3 alliances this round. Enough said.

CrazyMonkey01

Harvester

You brought yourself up...anyway, you're a completely different person when with us, then as soon as you're in my range and I send at you, you say it's "cute". You've been in the top 3 alliances this round. Enough said.

Yet again, why do you keep bringing me up in your RECRUITMENT thread?
Its for recruiting not talking about me, if you want me to be truthfully honest, Lol im not gonna explain why i got kicked or whatever, because you all will have your own views on why i did get kicked.
Apparently people LOVE to hate me, so i mean its fine; im used to it lol and couldn't care.
Except for you idiots mention me on something that is TOTALLY not relevant to me.
So keep your comments or whatever between yourselfs when your chuckling in your ally channel.
Is there a problem with me saying your attack was cute?

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
You replied in here saying it was you when I didn't even think about mentioning you so you have yourself to blame...I'm done anyway so meh...*cracks open the champers*

Oh and the cute thing...it reminds me of the constant times you pm me when I send to you crying. Deal with it. Tip, stay out of range?

Merry Christmas anyway

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
If this isn't the best way to prevent recruitment, I don't know what is.

Would anyone truly like to work with someone who behaves like that? ^^:roll:

CrazyMonkey01

Harvester
I'm not gonna spend my time arguing with you about why i got kick raped it happened already i really am not focused on that since the round is close to ending.

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
Alci - we keep hamilton around for lulz :p He keeps us entertained with his crazy ideas! Besides, our spot was filled.. :p this thread really just needs closed..