Online MMO I'm playing now, care to join me?

Flip

Weeder
Sounds like the best plan, After the loss of 16k gold, I don't really think Spain has much of a chance.

PEACE is targeting any area with resources, so even a successful defense would only be short term.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Whatever we decide to do, can we get an estimation what dividends (per day) each invester is likely to receive? (Income divided by all potential investors)

Steve_God

Official Helper
Whatever we decide to do, can we get an estimation what dividends (per day) each invester is likely to receive? (Income divided by all potential investors)

Total Income - %'age retained for investment (approx 20%?) = Dividends.

Once the company is set-up, all investors will have a %'age that they 'own' of the company, and the dividend would be split depending on what the % of the company each person owns.

Eg: At the estimation of between 80 and 100 GBP a day, we'll go with 90GBP as a value to work with. And we'll use me (5 Gold input) with the current value of 57 Gold to set it up.

5/57*100 = 8.77% of the company.
If the profits one day are 90GBP, my share would be 7.89 GBP.

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Sounds like an alright return from 5g?

f0xx

Landscape Designer
I prefer saving up and starting my own company tbh. 8 GBP per day aint much besides there is no way you will get that anyway.

I would suggest each of you going to the monetary market and check how much GBPs you can get for 5 gold, you will be surprised.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
I don't know enough about the game's economy to judge whether or not your proposal is good or not, Nameless, so I shall just go with the majority. :)

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
I prefer saving up and starting my own company tbh. 8 GBP per day aint much besides there is no way you will get that anyway.

I would suggest each of you going to the monetary market and check how much GBPs you can get for 5 gold, you will be surprised.

for 1 gpb youll have to pay 0,026gold

so 5 gold will get you 192 gpb

that means you get your money back after 24 days?

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon
Amounts committed to this point:

WackyJacky 3
Steve_God 5
Alcibiades 5
Changer 5
Polo 4
Azzer 5
Souls 5
LaFiN 1
Flip 8
Iamsmart 5
Dark_Angel 5
Tree 5
Newfound 1
Nameless 13
Total 70

If anybody on this list is no longer interested in being involved, please make it known asap so your investment can be replaced. If nobody else has objections to the plan, I'd like to begin collecting capital in a day or two so we can get this running asap.

If somebody does have objections or questions, please make them known asap.

To calculate your stake in the business, divide your amount of gold by 70. Like I'd have 13/70 = 18.57%. I'm thinking that 80% dividends of profit sounds pretty good, leaving 20% in the company to eventually upgrade quality, or buy another export license as things develop, or whatever. So if we make (somewhat random number) 400 GBP the first week, and you have a 5% stake, you're gonna end up with a message in your inbox saying you've received 20 GBP. Not bad for just letting your money go to work for you. And of course your initial investment is still there, it isn't going to lose its value.

And to anyone who thinks I'm just trying to sell you this idea and might lose your gold or whatever, I'd point out that I'm putting my own gold on the line as well :p

Edit: Worth noting is that Asturias is minutes from falling to the French.

Steve_God

Official Helper
1 GBP gets roughly 40 gold.

I'd rather have a higher steady stream of income constantly than a one off injection :)

Just a few small point Nameless (now we're getting to the specifics).
Are we rounding up/down/to the nearest GBP when it comes to our amounts?
And will it be daily/weekly/every few days? :)

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon

I'll calculate your stake to 2 decimal points and your dividend to 2 decimal points, and round whichever way the rules of math insist upon :p

I intend for it to be weekly, maybe every Sunday, or every whatever day the business begins on.

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
1 GBP gets roughly 40 gold.

I'd rather have a higher steady stream of income constantly than a one off injection :)

*1 gold gets you 40 gbp

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
You'll have to wait for me to hit level 6. I've done my deeds for today and am now at 24 exp (level 4... 1 exp from level 5). I don't know about how long it will take me from this stage, to hit level 6? Anyway, no 5 gold til then :p

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon
Any questions/objections/arguments/topic-related yelling? I'd have expected a little more, since it's your hard-earned gold as well as mine :p Shall I take the silence as assent?

Dark_Angel

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Community Operator
I think ima give this is a miss and just sell my gold.

5 gold = 200GBPs?

5% stake in whatever we make per week will take over 2 months to get a return on. The 400GBP remark is a far cry from what was initially estimated earlier on (someone calculated it'd be far less, meaning a return would be even further away)?

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
If you still need gold i'll whack in 5 gold...im gonna hit level 6 soonish once i an figure out how to fight!!!

If someone would like to explain to me how i actually get involved with wars that are going on that would be great!!! :p

Last edited:

TheNamelessWonder

Tree Surgeon
If someone would like to explain to me how i actually get involved with wars that are going on that would be great!!! :p

I'd go to the military page (where you train), and click on the 'show active wars' button. Use the buttons to sort by country if needed, you'll find one that you can fight in (unless your country totally sucks and/or is pacifist).

I'll put your 5g down in place of DA's.

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
I have found out that my country sucks complete balls...and is in no active wars...

Im wondering whether its worth moving but i dont know where...