One more thread about injuries

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer
Yeah people here it comes. Go do this as much you like as i noticed Azzer about it 1.5 weeks ago, so its time to get this to common use.
This is for all you puppeteers, Spec ops, hypnos out there....
First take any target with heavily to ranged or not middle tick (vampires) firing units . Then get some of your friends and kill that guy... best thing to do is to play SAs and go kill some RPG guy... so whats so special about this?
For example if you kill solo player of this game. Sending SAs at eta 4 to them you will be returning for 4 after your done. Start calculating your targets returning rate at moment of units getting killed. Its not that hard to calculate such thing and what you do next is send cloners, puppeteers, hypnos what evah that can bribe and bribe that guy dry when his units returns. You have plenty of time to send cloners when your home to make it to close.
So still whats so special?
Well with for example SAs you can go to RPG, kill and then steal all his units without him even firing at you!!
You get your cloners to close combat for free by just sending at right tick. Free clones are nice thing.
What next? Go spying around and try to find all solos, inactive alliances etc whos member has just been killed by goverment, attacker or by defender and calculate same way ticks to send and you can once again send hypnos / puppets against vampire to be there at middle tick, against RPGs to close etc.

I will not tell you what those ticks are when to send or what injured units returning time is but i bet you all can find out that yourself....
Happy free bribing.

What next?
Well remember that next round every major alliance should have half of its members going vampires... why? Cause its currently only route that can KILL people. As conversed units counts as bribes injure return rate of those units is nearly 0%.
So if you want to kill your enemies just go vamps and mass rape them.

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator
Re: One more thread about injuries

if you kill someone please explain how you will return if his score is out of your range?

if yuo really want to abuse something just get poms to come first 2 ticks on lets say a heavily sorc player or heavy garg or get poms to come first tick on a vamp player. whatever your tactic doesnt REALLY work.

Augustus

Head Gardener

Not sure if this is a recent change or has been this way from the start....But when you attack someone and then go back again their troops return in time for the 1st battle tick. Might only be with solo players, but it definitely happens as I have tried going back to dodge returning units only for it to not work. However if following on someone elses attack this strategy would work well.

Garrett

Landscape Designer

well for 1 blackwolf you are wrong.

a psolo that sent an eta 4 attack would have eta 3 returning troops :D

other than that, yeah I know. I've been trying to get resistance alliance to lean heavily on bribers... no injuries, real actual losses.

enrico/fubu, blackmail was 1 round too early :D

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer

Where i said that you would be returning eta 4 if psolo?
What i say is that att for 2 when you recall your eta 4 (SAs only) home even if normal player. You return home and launch immediatedly again it means you have 4+5 or 4+4 ticks between your attack 1 return and attack 2. Which is plenty of time to even wait at home for enought ticks to pass. Even if you get +2 on 2nd launch you will make it in time to last tick.

Garret you really should check your times cause its different if you send at 5+3+5 understand? than with 5+5. You must recall first attack at att for 2 you cant wait untill you have stolen if you want to steal units (solo).
With allied people you can do even +2 attack on 2nd easily...

Ok i will make this REALLY clear...
At att for 2 you have just killed your target and he has 12 ticks of units returning. Or 18 for allied people.
In that time you must get home, send again and skip ticks on battle. If your eta 5 home take 5 away from that = 7... if you send immediatedly at solo ETA 5 you make it to close before injured comes back. If you send first attack with ETA 4. You will have even time to hang around at home before you must send again.
If you send at allied player you have even more time... you can do it with +2 mod to both directions if you like... So go ahead and poon some solos... this is best way to get rid of them and get yourself some nice units too.

Smeg insuranse anyways... Funds was much better way to help people losing troops.

Garrett

Landscape Designer

I baited you. I could tell you already had strong emotions and I needed a work stress reliever. forgive me please <3

if you read the rest of the note, you'll see I agree with you. I know exactly what you are getting at.

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon

It sounds interesting in theory, i want to see some BR's in practice. I don't think it works as easy as you are trying to make it look like. You could get a pom to help you get to desiread tick with low looses before injuries got introduced but to my knowledge that didn't got heavily exploited.

Enrico

Tree Surgeon

This MIGHT work, but why do it difficult when it could be done easily??

Just hav a PoM send with you and recall at the right time, and bob's your uncle.

Just RPGs won't hurt a briber much, as long as the snipers are stopped. (Bribers being an SO-route is health-based on their "native" units, and most bribers stock up on wolves and fanatics at first chance as health-flak)

Garrett

Landscape Designer

well no matter what, having Vamps and their convert cause no injuries - that's just way too powerful for the undead route. they are the only route with a big killing unit that no one can get injuries off of.

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

Cyrus said:
Haha nobo. if you kill someone please explain how you will return if his score is out of your range?

kthxbai.

if yuo really want to abuse something just get poms to come first 2 ticks on lets say a heavily sorc player or heavy garg or get poms to come first tick on a vamp player. whatever your tactic doesnt REALLY work.

They have alot of land you don't
Easy for them to still be in range.

And no offence Cyrus but PoMs on a garg lol...

Garrett

Landscape Designer

who sent this mother humping pom at my mothing humping gargs?

Cyrus

Official Helper
Community Operator

Cheese said:
Cyrus said:
Haha nobo. if you kill someone please explain how you will return if his score is out of your range?

kthxbai.

They have alot of land you don't
Easy for them to still be in range.

And no offence Cyrus but PoMs on a garg lol...

i was using it as an example. and iirc land doesnt contribute as much to score anymore? meaning it is hard to stay in range.

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer

What is so special about this all? That you dont need pom! You dont need anyone else to help you.
Theres huge difference between that anyone with bribers can do this and that you would need to team up to do it.
Theres huge difference between that poor solos dont get funds but units back that can be bribed without them having a say to it. It just isnt what this injury system is for.

No-Dachi

Official Helper

Cyrus said:
if you kill someone please explain how you will return if his score is out of your range?

if you do not always attack on your 30% limit, the injury system will allow them to stay in range for you to do another attack. Especially if they're land fat.

What if your target is a solo, and your two pom friends triggers? And why would you spend three players to do the work of one? The whole point of this thread was to show you how the system can be abused, and that it should be fixed.
Also, I'm glad you agree that his tactic works to some extent, and that it only doesn't REALLY work. ;)