Old-School Bushtarion, Bushtarion Antiguo

3nc4cha0

Beginner
I don't know about anyone else, but I would like to return to the old Bushtarion of round 9 or so. I liked the layout of the game more. There were less aspects and rules. What do you think?

Yo no se lo que creen uds, pero yo quiero volver al modo antiguo de Bushtarion del ciclo 9 mas o menos. Me gustaba el juego mas. Habian menos aspectos y reglas. Que piensen uds?

krad

Weeder
Re: Old-School Bushtarion, Bushtarion Antiguo

It was very easy to abuse, if you knew how too. The new rules and systems have been designed to make the game fairer and more balanced, so I don't agree with you I'm afraid - and I've played since round 7 I prefure the game as it is now.

Garrett

Landscape Designer

yeah lets stagnate the game further by removing progress...

with change comes opportunities.

silentnick

Planter

With the AR modifier and injured units it means you can't completely zero people :cry:

I can understand that this might make people less likely to give up, but if someone has an offensive name/etc how can you get them to change it? :?

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Yeah names that even I find offensive should be reported (harsh swearing, really particularly sick/twisted stuff)... but bear in mind I consider Bushtarion to be an "adult game", and make allowances for "immature adults" - so more 'silly names' or names that I don't think are absolutely terrible will be left and I'd leave it up to players to decide on their own punishment - be it ignore the players in question or rape them silly.

3nc4cha0

Beginner

OK well, modify the necessary rules to prevent abuse. It there a way a seperate world can be opened up with these rules to make the game more simplified? I dunno, I haven't played for a while because of it.