New Firefox

Illumination

Head Gardener
I noticed on Overview that the new Firefox was being promoted. I downloaded it and now my sell to 1 million button has disappeared :(

Is this a quick fix? It had fast become one of my favorite buttons:p <----lazy lady, I know.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
That button is a part of my nobreakspace extension which currently hasn't been updated to work with Firefox 3.5. I'll update it asap.

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
does the new ff still ask for you to send new information or do nothing when you want to go back to a intelpage?

aGit

Harvester
does the new ff still ask for you to send new information or do nothing when you want to go back to a intelpage?

it sure does =D, which is why i use opera as it doesnt force you to reload the page you visited before when going back. makes searching for targets and swaping back and forth of hax/spy/search pages way easier.

DarkSider

Tree Surgeon
I was anoyed with that before but i found an addon that saves the last pages as they where loaded so when you press back it's same as in opera. The only thing that was refreshed was the live clock.

Search for an addon called better cache, i think that was the name.

marvin

Tree Surgeon
Don't mean to hijack this thread but didn't want to create another firefox thread (as there is already this one) and it is kinda bush related so I hope you don't mind Tiff!:)

My firefox has been deleting all my cookies whenever I close my browser (been doing it for about a month now). I've had to leave my laptop on most of the time with an FF browser window open just so I don't waste my cookies and get cookie locked every week. Now I didn't change any settings whatsoever before if just started deleting my cookies (iirc it may of been after an update) and I've looked in the tools>options bit and everything that should or shouldn't be ticked is so. So I'm stumped and don't know why I didn't post asking for help sooner tbh :p Would anyone else have any suggestions/ideas/solutions?

Thanks in advance!

f0xx

Landscape Designer