Mutual Attacks

Zaheen

BANNED
Also, I would just like to apologise for the posts and claims I made against FNG yesterday. I thought it would be amusing to wind up the few players I dislike at the time, but can fully understand why you're all so frustrated by it. My intent was never to be malicious, it was meant to be a light hearted joke/dig and nothing more.

There use to be many situations similar to this in the past and nobody complained, but the way this was done was extremely unfair. However there are many reasons and justifications including James' last round, and Zakone not really thinking it through properly. I don't think either of them give it a second thought at the time, but now both seem to regret what they have done and I very much doubt they would do it again.

Even though I still think the game needs more of this sort of tactic, the way it was done was slightly unfair. I was merely trying to diffuse the situation and telling you all to let it go, trying to make you understand it wasn't really that much of a big deal (in my eyes). I hope you can see this now, and if not now then maybe in a few rounds?

I think you should all give James a break, it's his last round and players like him don't come around often. I fail to see why anybody needs to be locked, and I feel it is far fetched to think that they would be over something this trivial. As for Zakone, can't blame anybody sitting up there with no targets wanting a nice BR. I'm sure even the players in FNG can relate to at least this statement?

To those I offended; Dax, Leeroy and whoever else I hope you have calmed down today and accept what I am saying. I have people I rather like in your alliance; Kuda and icy to name a few. I'm sure this can be put behind us now, or so I hope.

Anyway I'm just a solo, who cares what I think.

Last edited: