• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

More descriptions for fighting units

Chezz

Harvester
Until now I've noticed that with the exception of a few units, most units when they attack, they basically show the same text:

1000 ABCD attacked and killed/distracted/disabled/bribed 1000 WXYZ

The exceptions are hypnotists (mesmerised), loudspeaker (shouted into the ears), petrol bombers (lobbed Molotov Cocktails), etc etc

However, most units still only have kill/disable/distract/bribe.

Can we have more variety of 'attacking descriptions'?

I have thought of a few:

Ninja: Threw some stars
Vampires: Sucked the blood
Guru: Gave out some pamphlets
PoM: Gave a speech

etc etc

Loz

Harvester
Re: More descriptions for fighting units

i said about this on the old forums :D

god idear ;) i hope azzer does something about it !!!

f0xx

Landscape Designer

I like things to be simple... if its up to me I say bring Hypno's back to "bribed" :p

TehPantz

Head Gardener

I like the idea. Then at the very bottom there can still be the summary of what was killed, bribed, etc. Best of both worlds.

tomtree

Head Gardener

f0xx said:
I like things to be simple... if its up to me I say bring Hypno's back to "bribed" :p

agreed, as far as im concerned just have it nice and simple, :D

callum828

Planter

Yes but with the summary at the bottom you can still be mildly amused by the funny descriptions and focus your power-hungry ego on the kill/bribe/steal summary at the bottom.

Gooner-fan-deano

Harvester

TehPantz said:
I like the idea. Then at the very bottom there can still be the summary of what was killed, bribed, etc. Best of both worlds.

Really liked the idea of seeing what you have bribed an this is a good way for it
All im waiting for now is someone to put up a poll seeing if it should be kept simple or in greater detail :)