• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Mob slots

No-Dachi

Official Helper
So your in an alliance that is rank 3 or 4 and are one of the highest in your alliance you go to war with another alliance but you need to attack the low member of that particular alliance (for any number of reasons try get them to recall there defence/they are the only viable target you have etc etc) and you get +2 so that takes up 3 slots? well it will make wars interesting but i don't agree with it, unless you also do it the other way as well adrenaline rush also takes away slots .. why allow one and penalise the other side of the board

The easy way around this is to disabling it when war is declared.

And I support the idea.

vlad

Harvester
I was going to counter angela with ND comment, rules go out like that when "war" in enabled. Giving yet another reason for War mode, more enticing.

And yet i like it also.

Follow Polo abit, Azzer do abit of tweaking and updating, and i think the idea is sold.

Do want it in, as a solo thats the worse type of attack :S