• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Mob messages - unknown

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
There are at least two if not more threads about this very topic.

The short answer is 'No'; because it would make the rolling over of stealth mobs a lot more difficult, since the note would then vanish, and make evident right away that the mob had been recalled/resent. I for one support not having unknown mob notes and see no valid reason whatsoever for adding them in without compensating the stealth unit routes in some way.

Hippie

Harvester
well i sometimes send defencive mobs as pure stealth and spend the whole defence telling the alliance it is me haha. we need someway of informing the alliance what is happening on friendly stealth mobs

No-Dachi

Official Helper
Why would you send pure stealth mobs as defence, when you can easily add 69 gards?

Isn't the idea of stealth to NOT let your enemy know where your real defence are/what you've sent?

Matt

Harvester
but if you send 1 ninja to all incs they show at eta2, they might not know where your real is and there is no real chance of eta4 LET boosters

you can do the same with 1 gardie, if you send 4 gardies out they wont no where your real LET is??

f0xx

Landscape Designer
well i sometimes send defencive mobs as pure stealth and spend the whole defence telling the alliance it is me haha. we need someway of informing the alliance what is happening on friendly stealth mobs

Sorry, just coz your alliance let an idiot in, doesn't mean that the game should help them cope with it.

Garrett

Landscape Designer
but if you send 1 ninja to all incs they show at eta2, they might not know where your real is and there is no real chance of eta4 LET boosters

It's tactically better to put in a visible gardener or something with your ninja. Here's a few reasons

1) especially before mob notes, lets your whole ally know in an INSTANT that you have a defensive mob there with just a quick glance

2) without it - the enemy would see no mob in the target's spy report, which is not necessarily a good thing. it can encourage people to pile on early and really look to smash you

3) the enemy would see that you have multiple mobs out and it's time to play the guessing game. put in a couple visible mobs from others in the alliance especially 1 or 2 to the ID 1 and then recall and they really have no clue of telling where any mob is real anywhere unless they specifically planned their wave ahead of time to be staggered to check for defense.

4) it's just the smart thing to do.

Last edited: