• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

military unit order

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
Since you can re-arrange the order of your troops on the miltary and overview pages, I wish it could be extended into the hiring page as well, so you have complete continuity.

MattM

Tree Surgeon
Community Operator
Sounds like a good plan to me. Gone would be the days of accidentally buying 17 million yobs, as they get relegated to the bottom of the list :p

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
this is the soul reason i dont use this function. it makes it less fluid when switching between pages and makes it insignificantly more dificult imo when organinsing / buying / defending /deciding on the mob to send using hiring page's unit totaling. etc

and more annoyingly can make it more likely you misorder like mattm said