Max's Emmanuel Solo PW - Prove Your Skill!!!

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
is using 2 different browsers then still within the EULA agreement? I'm not going to get ADMIN locked if i play with both those ID's at the same time, on different browsers?

You actually can't do this, as I just tried and it logs you out of the account. I guess you just have to switch back and forth.

Davs

Garden Designer
is using 2 different browsers then still within the EULA agreement? I'm not going to get ADMIN locked if i play with both those ID's at the same time, on different browsers?

You actually can't do this, as I just tried and it logs you out of the account. I guess you just have to switch back and forth.

indeed, I tried the same thing :(

fRe3kiLL

Pruner

indeed, I tried the same thing :(

:(....saw that as well when i tried

will have to go changing back and forth between the 2...how annoying

Lobster

Weeder
Max tnx for the fun.

To bad that the perons on top dont deserve to win.
Its a solo world and they are attacking togther.
They dont have the skill to play alone:)

Max

Garden Designer
It's been quite the blood bath to say the least.

After repeated efforts to eliminate rank 1, we've still not got a clear winner. Resistances against invincible PoMs were necessary to keep the PW alive, but it's certainly not over just yet! ;)

Davs

Garden Designer
it's been quite the blood bath to say the least.

After repeated efforts to eliminate rank 1, we've still not got a clear winner. Resistances against invincible poms were necessary to keep the pw alive, but it's certainly not over just yet! ;)

more bikers!!!! :p

Alvestein

Garden Designer
Max tnx for the fun.

To bad that the perons on top dont deserve to win.
Its a solo world and they are attacking togther.
They dont have the skill to play alone:)

to be fair its happening to everyone and anyone who reaches rank 1. kind of like an extra step they need to take the title :)

Max

Garden Designer
With only 10 ticks left, I can safely say congratulations to Race for winning the PW!

I've really enjoyed it everyone and hope you did as well. Have a great Christmas holidays :)

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
Quite the PW. Certainly an enjoyable two days.

Thanks for the PW Max.
Thanks everyone else for making it a blast :p

john

Harvester
thanks for the pw max, it was pretty fun :D
happy holidays!

webvictim

Harvester
Thanks Max <3

I could have got 7th if I hadn't suicided on #5 at the end to try and go up a rank... ended up 15th :(