Let's talk smack

[Ninja-7]

Head Gardener
Why can't we all just be friends?

We didn't get a chance to show you how hard we could work, sure, apart from all (UK) staying up all night and day defending against SP for a week before we hit back. Nor when we pulled a massive lead at the start due to having awesome commitment.

Sure we may have fought both alliances when you guys were tired, but that's your problem not ours. One cannot build a house on sand and then complain when it topples.

Also - dodgy recalls were probably me :p
At least one was due to my browser glitching and making it seem as if one of our members had recalled on overview >.< The others were just being ultra-cagey.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I don't think anything from BW or SP was built on sand before they gave the BRs away - Your challenges did happen: You died on two of the occasions. It's not the end of the world, you're a fraction of the overall experience of both alliances - I don't know why you're getting defensive about being the third political wheel of the round.

Stargazer

Tree Surgeon
The matter of the fact is people are butthurt because the same people who normally come on top didnt.

DaX do you even know who is in our alliance?You wouldnt be saying we have un experienced players if you did..

[Ninja-7]

Head Gardener
I don't think anything from BW or SP was built on sand before they gave the BRs away - Your challenges did happen: You died on two of the occasions. It's not the end of the world, you're a fraction of the overall experience of both alliances - I don't know why you're getting defensive about being the third political wheel of the round.

To intimate that where we are was blind luck really irks me, I'm afraid! But then haters gonna say blind luck/easy win and we're going to say hard work and well-planned (after the early..... miscalculation :p).

It would just be nice not to be derided/dismissed when we've got to where we are through doing all we possibly could. If we chose our times to strike too well then I apologise.

Edit - I suppose SP did a fairly good job of choosing the times for us actually....

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I know that you have enough non-vets/nub to not weigh up against SP or BW tbh in terms of experience. My point (as always) is don't let it go to your heads. You didn't take on the world and win, and doing what you did in any other situation would have resulted in failure.

Enjoy your finish - What your success is valued as by others is irrelevant - You're not sharing the champagne with them, after all.

[Ninja-7]

Head Gardener
I know that you have enough non-vets/nub to not weigh up against SP or BW tbh in terms of experience. My point (as always) is don't let it go to your heads. You didn't take on the world and win, and doing what you did in any other situation would have resulted in failure.

Enjoy your finish - What your success is valued as by others is irrelevant - You're not sharing the champagne with them, after all.

I can take a not letting it get to my head message - you're speaking to the guy who was reduced to a whiny brat by a few incs in Wild West a few rounds ago, after all! Not my proudest moment...

I'm under no pretense that I'm awesome, but we do have some VERY talented players. Up to them to go public though :).

I guess my message is that saying it is undeserved is unfair, and is the forum equivalent of throwing your toys out of the pram.

Gazzy

Head Gardener

Obvious troll bait is obvious.

webvictim

Harvester
ive played other games where 2 big guilds/clans would go at it for a while, while a third guild would lurk in the shadows and pounce at just the right time while the other 2 bigger and better guilds were down from a long war. Does this make them the better guild, no. did they pay it smarter, yes. I will give asc credit for playing smarter but I dont think they were the better ally.
^ this.

Gazzy

Head Gardener
ClutchingStraws.jpg

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
You guys are aware that there are only 5 actual alliances, right? Arguing over which one of you deserved to win is kinda pitiful.

flameharvester

Head Gardener
I think its fair to say that I do not deserve the win.

If we could all stand around and talk about how piss poor my performance has been and how reduced my activity is, then the playerbase as a whole could get on with more interesting things... Like bacon sandwiches!

Mmm bacon....

Reactions: Max