Lets kill the Multis...

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
This guy isnt a multi, but definately a cheater (I will post the ID, like DaX has done).

1925. This guy has intentionally triggered on one ID to many people, or sending to purely to raise their AR. He has intentionally tiggered on me, and the reason why? Sister in law.

That reason is absolute bullocks in a game imo. I see this as cheating in some respects, as you are raising someones AR for no gain of your own so no one can land.

I want this person dead :)

Wow so by many people you mean once? And when ever has an attack been sent to raise AR? Did you even look at the spy reports before you came to rage in gripes?
I challenge anyone to prove this, show me how I'm doing this multiple times over and over? How I'm raising AR? Oh yeah my only attacks on solos are bots, and I go to attacking 1 on every one and either get stopped or land, but I sure am raising the AR on those bots.
Here's an idea, if you're gonna pull a scumbag move (being in the rank 1 alliance and sending with a plus 2 to your eta at a solo) then expect scumbag moves back...

Hmm how about sending a 1m mob to the target I was attacking just to trigger AR. Yeah maybe I would of triggered AR, but then why did you need to go and send a mob?

You sent a mob, coincidently on the same tick as mine to cause AR. I dont care about the bots tbh, I care about the real players in this game, and their 'relatives' sending a pointless mob to stop that person landing for a pathetic reason.

I had a brother in this game, before he quit, and never did I once send a 1m mob to him on a bigger players tick to trigger AR. Its lame.

And to the other n00b, if a much smaller person than me has over 4k land, and easy for me to land on, name me one person who wouldnt send. I would guess about 95% of people would send 30-35% for a person with a decent amount of land.

tyedyegoddess

Weeder
Hmm how about sending a 1m mob to the target I was attacking just to trigger AR. Yeah maybe I would of triggered AR, but then why did you need to go and send a mob?

You sent a mob, coincidently on the same tick as mine to cause AR. I dont care about the bots tbh, I care about the real players in this game, and their 'relatives' sending a pointless mob to stop that person landing for a pathetic reason.

I had a brother in this game, before he quit, and never did I once send a 1m mob to him on a bigger players tick to trigger AR. Its lame.

And to the other n00b, if a much smaller person than me has over 4k land, and easy for me to land on, name me one person who wouldnt send. I would guess about 95% of people would send 30-35% for a person with a decent amount of land.

1. the "triggering AR" bit: You were already triggering police. He triggered SAS instead.
2. the easy to land on bit: It's not easy to land on if you have to send enough to trigger police in order to have a chance of landing.
3. If you think it's pointless, you should think about the fact that it got SAS and stopped your hit. Sounds like it worked out fine, in fact.
4. If you look at our ID histories, we're not n00bs. We've both been in the top 100 multiple times.
5. 95% of people wouldn't hit someone that small if they had to get police in order to send enough to land. That's n00bish. I wouldn't do it, and I almost never send an attack that doesn't land. That's how I have all that land you want. Maybe you should learn something.
6. So you're admitting this is not against the rules... which doesn't make my brother a cheater... and there's no multi play going on here... why did you post this again?

Take off the dress, end the tea party, find an attack where you actually have to send some real troops without hitting AR on a solo, and carry on with your life.

This guy isnt a multi, but definately a cheater (I will post the ID, like DaX has done).

1925. This guy has intentionally triggered on one ID to many people, or sending to purely to raise their AR. He has intentionally tiggered on me, and the reason why? Sister in law.

That reason is absolute bullocks in a game imo. I see this as cheating in some respects, as you are raising someones AR for no gain of your own so no one can land.

Wow so by many people you mean once? And when ever has an attack been sent to raise AR? Did you even look at the spy reports before you came to rage in gripes?
I challenge anyone to prove this, show me how I'm doing this multiple times over and over? How I'm raising AR? Oh yeah my only attacks on solos are bots, and I go to attacking 1 on every one and either get stopped or land, but I sure am raising the AR on those bots.
Here's an idea, if you're gonna pull a scumbag move (being in the rank 1 alliance and sending with a plus 2 to your eta at a solo) then expect scumbag moves back...

First: So you straight up lie "This guy has intentionally triggered on one ID to many people, or sending to purely to raise their AR." and then have nothing to back it up."many people" states, doesn't imply, states that i have done this to more than one person, where have I done this?

Second: As she stated I lowered her AR, I didn't raise it, your argument is invalid.

Third: Nowhere in the EULA does it say this is against the rules, as I sent to you in game when you whined at me, I have not broken a rule, I am not cheating.

Fourth: Are you entirely sure your alliance didn't use this very same tactic before forming into an alliance? Also should you be whining publicly about a failed noob attack on someone plus 2 your eta?

and Fifth: Tyedyegoddess is my sister-in-law, and not a noob. Maybe you should ask around about her :)

Also it was just pointed out to me:
"Battle reports and ID's:
17.1 - No posting of any player's ID. This is most important and any posts of this kind will be immediately edited."

I haven't broken any rules, and I'm cheating? So you actually break forum rules to lie about it? Problem is there is no one around to enforce the rules anymore.

Leah

Pruner
Dax you are one of my favorites lol

So is this settled? The only rule breaking here was done by Tiger, there's no multi nonsense going on with Darkprophecies, and whining about failed attacks in forums is pathetic. That about sum it up? We done?

Last edited:
Dax you are one of my favorites lol

So is this settled? The only rule breaking here was done by Tiger, there's no multi nonsense going on with Darkprophecies, and whining about failed attacks in forums is pathetic. That about sum it up? We done?

Yeah it's cool... I'm still a bit upset that he messaged alliances telling them I'm a multi, and then comes in here and says I'm not a multi...

Leah

Pruner
Stop making me laugh - All of you. I demand this.

Laughter is good for you Dax, everyone's lookin out for your health. Lower blood pressure, higher endorphins, all that jazz

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
My endorphins were extinguished in my rave years in the mid 00's. I merely feel a 'lukewarm-ly entertained' feeling now :(

Leah

Pruner
My endorphins were extinguished in my rave years in the mid 00's. I merely feel a 'lukewarm-ly entertained' feeling now :(

Well that explains a lot :p

Perhaps we could steal someone else's endocrine system and put it in you

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Oh, look - The bi-monthly generic, predictable, pointless Toby post.

At least I can actually irritate people.