It's About Damn Time.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Only I could be so retarded as to post a quit within somebody else's quit in a stoned stupor, then react in a confused way when people were saying bye to Leeroy. That is something of my own legacy, I guess.

Final shout-out to my final lineup, who despite dropping the ball when we were miles out, were fantastic to play alongside:

Addicted, Amanala, Chris, Benny, Dachi, Leeroy, Ant, Jesse, Goddie, Elder, LS, Insomn, Mini, Younge, ThomasV and n0c0.

Thanks also to Chris'o, Garrett, Tana and SWAT, who despite not being there at the end, did their bit when they were with us.

And I join this fine squire in saying goodbye to Bushtarion. I recruited with my last round in mind, and I got a great bunch of people who I've had brilliant history with. Unfortunate occurrences appeared within it, but then again it wouldn't be Bushtarion without things like that happening.

Thank you to everybody that put up with my fantastically irritating stoner/trolling nature, my random early hours texts, prank phone calls during sex, and various other hilarious shenanigans over the passing 6/7 years.

It has been a pleasure - Thank you and goodnight!

Coruba

Head Gardener
Hi all

Sad to see you go Dax as it has been enjoyable playing with you the few times I have plus all the great support posts you have done for me in the past.

I know people can't play this game without giving their all each and every run. I hope you don't fall into this category Dax as I feel it is a shame to lose one of the game characters over something like that.

As much as people love to hate you (not sure hate is the right word) the game needs its characters so hence my thoughts that the game will be a lesser place without you here.

Jamesnchina - the same applies to you as well.

Cheers

Coruba

antisback

Head Gardener
Bai dax, cheers for taking me on 1 day before the round started - it was a fun 3 weeks!

Max

Garden Designer
Thanks for all the help you've given my inactive leading in the past DaX, really appreciated it when RL bit me hard ;)

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Ciao DaX!

Been a good time whilst Ive played alongside you. Enjoyed every second of it, a very intruiguing player I must say to play alongside :)

Good luck in life!

avash

Harvester
Bye DaX. Was good playing with you 2 rounds ago, and good beating you this one :D. I thought we had a tight unit me/you/dachi/ed 2 rounds ago.

So don't quite forgive you for not even inviting me to join you this round ;).

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
I didn't know you wanted a place, and by the time I did you were already complaining that I'd rejected you, you tart!

edd

Tree Surgeon
Thanks for letting me in your alliance 3 rounds ago Dax, I had a lot of fun.
Cya around.

Amanala

Harvester
Probably the worst player I've ever met in this game, bad attitude, incompetent, untrustworthy..

See you in hell, Dax.

:D

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist
Probably the worst player I've ever met in this game, bad attitude, incompetent, untrustworthy..

See you in hell, Dax.

The irony of course being that you of all people wrote this. Ah well, some people just don't see it.

bye DaX

Amanala

Harvester

See you in hell, Dax.

The irony of course being that you of all people wrote this. Ah well, some people just don't see it.

I don't see why you feel the need to hi-jack this thread, and re-purpose it as a soap-box for your small-minded personal vitriol. :? If you want to crusade against me, that's fine (you prick), but maybe make your own thread... rather than wandering off topic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia

Would be my guess.

flameharvester

Head Gardener
@ dax, see you my sexy manwich, I will get back to europe eventually and set aside a whole daxday MIN, I swear....

Its been crazy, stupid, fun daxxy boy. We ruled all those rounds ago and Im just damn ashamed I didnt get to play with you again properly these days (dont count last round cause you joined late).

<3

@alci. Ignore amanala, he has hero complex - believes the net makes him a big man :D

@amanalalalalalalala... sorta got away from me there... meh, shush, ta!

Apologies for the spelling touch-screen phones and driving make spelling and grammer insignificant .

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

See you in hell, Dax.

I don't see why you feel the need to hi-jack this thread, and re-purpose it as a soap-box for your small-minded personal vitriol. :? If you want to crusade against me, that's fine (you prick), but maybe make your own thread... rather than wandering off topic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia

Would be my guess.

More irony. But again, some people just won't see it. Silly amanala.

Again, bye DaX!

Zaheen

BANNED
It was a pleasure making you quit this game, hopefully this is the last I see of you.

Please don't forget everything what I've said and done to you.

Drugs are bad, please stop taking them.