Introduction thread

Benjai

Weeder
IRC: Benji
User Profile: Benji
EXP: Played from R42, so still trying to figure everything out
IRL: I am me, for there i am. Can be loud, obnoxious and annoying. And i still think im funny

flameharvester

Head Gardener
IRL: I am me, for there i am. Can be loud, obnoxious and annoying. And i still think im funny

Back in your cage, who let you onto the forums!

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
Welcome my friend - With an attitude like that I feel we shall get along spiffingly.

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
Meh why not...everyone else is :p

IRC: Tiger/Tigerr
In-Game: 'Tiger'
Name: Aaron
Exp: Played a bit few years back...quit playing for ages, but now got back into playing again. Missed bush too much i guess :D
IRL: 17 year old living in the UK. College in Kent, learning IT. Enjoying it I guess. Oh, and not forgetting, part-time work at the mighty Sports Direct :D

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
Meh why not...everyone else is :p

IRC: Tiger/Tigerr
In-Game: 'Tiger'
Name: Aaron
Exp: Played a bit few years back...quit playing for ages, but now got back into playing again. Missed bush too much i guess :D
IRL: 17 year old living in the UK. College in Kent, learning IT. Enjoying it I guess. Oh, and not forgetting, part-time work at the mighty Sports Direct :D

Such an idiot

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
your asthma stopped until you made a comment? then instead of commenting further... please stop posting! it's for your health!

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
your asthma stopped until you made a comment? then instead of commenting further... please stop posting! it's for your health!

Garrett, tbh thats quite pathetic/stupid however you wanna take it. Posting fun about someones illness..whats that trying to do, make you feel big about yourself? Its lame.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
he doesn't even have asthma. :/ some folks need to lighten up. if you can't hang with the jokes (cuz i cba to care one way or the other about hamilton or much else here for that matter) when the door presents itself... the internets may not be for you.

Hamilton

Tree Surgeon
Just leave it, his comment has already been deleted, so thanks. (And mine :(.....)

Just felt it unnecessary to introduce yourself when you've played FTW and FTF and endorsed yourself with familiar faces since :p

'Tiger'

Landscape Designer
he doesn't even have asthma. :/ some folks need to lighten up. if you can't hang with the jokes (cuz i cba to care one way or the other about hamilton or much else here for that matter) when the door presents itself... the internets may not be for you.

Lighten up? If you cant take seriously someones illness maybe its not others who has the problems? We all know what you was trying to get at.

Benjai

Weeder

Back in your cage, who let you onto the forums!

A bit delayed I know but a reply none the less... I believe it was you, Flamey, that told.me to join the forums..... We may have been drunk.